Post you pips

thanks hobbit. ill bet im the next pipgod!

[B]Hullo :slight_smile:
Im learning the trade style, i thought i’d sign up with babypips and join teh babypip family.

'Tis me :smiley:

[/B]

[B] Resembles dad, no?

[/B]

my dad dosent know shes on here yet, i cant wait till he sees it, lol

[B]Heres my brother. Brat.

[/B]

awww my sister is so cute, can you tell shes really into tigers?

and she likes pictures, cant wait till dad gets home:D

LOL, that’s funny.:stuck_out_tongue:

I love my little ones. (I’m not mean like that):rolleyes:

:slight_smile:

Last Thursday I posted my first two test trades using real money. Between them, I made 81 pips! Not overwhelming, I know, and in practical terms it doesn’t mean much, since I’m just using a small amount to make sure everything goes smoothly with my Forex dealer. It’s still a significant morale boost for me. It’s nice having your first actual trades turn a profit, and it’s a good indicator that I’ve been learning the right lessons! :slight_smile:

For now, I’m just using a candlestick chart, money management, and common sense.

genghisclown,

That is awesome! Keep us posted on the results. :stuck_out_tongue:

my dad told me that the conformation email thingie came in sometime today and he will be putting money in the account tomarow. he told me i will be starting with more than 500$, i hope he puts in at least 1000$. i really think i can do it

The money transfer has been completed. The account will show the balance early tomorrow. He will place his first trades after school. He is so excited, I think he is going to POP;) . His goal is millionaire at 18 years of age. That is less than three and a half years.

Excellent result, genghis. You mentioned your style before. The quasi-thing-a-ma-jiggie, right? How do you decide when to enter/exit, and when it’s a decent R:R for you to trade? Just curious. Keep up the good trades!

im not sure the currency pairs i will be trading i need to check out the spreads, magrin needed to open the position, and if the pair is in a tread or a channel. how many pairs i will be tarding will count on how much money my dad put in. i asked how much and he wont tell me, he said ill know tomaorw when i get offa school.

as far as any other details = ancient chinese secret.(thats some silly thing my dad always says)

30 pips live today on one automated system, USDCHF
150 pips today on demo, testing 2 more automated system. AUDUSD and GBPUSD.

I wrote 2 systems, and modified the third.

hobbit go back to the shire :smiley:

can anybody show me how to post the pips here?

my dad wont give me the password untill 5, but he gave me the username :frowning: ,
whats his problome?

Patience is a virtue my friend…

Go little Hobbitette, go! :smiley: