Post you pips

omg

:eek:

2000$

i know a doctor that has a lot of patience. how is that i virture?

New balance : 2,000

Today�s Approximate gain : 0

Today�s average pips : 0

Over all pips : 0

ROI : 0%

this is the format me and my dad came up with. as far as the tiny details that takes a lot of time to figure out. i will aproxmate.

My son wanted to know what a “space bubble” was. I directed him to the area between his ears.:stuck_out_tongue:

:slight_smile:

That is awsome, I hope to be able to teach my daughter in a few years… she is only 8 right now and only learning her multiplication & division:)

keep it up

40 pips Live today on an EA I wrote. :smiley:
No closed trades on the system I wrote and am testing, but one open trade. I hope it keeps bouncing off the support line I calculated (2 bounces already) and keeps going!

Hey KID, do you mind if I use your layout for tracking purposes?

good point:) i think its better for some kind of explanation or trading notes to accompany the pips you made, so that we can compare notes…or better yet so that i can copy your trading plan:D

LOL, The truth! Blessed are you my friend. The Truth will set you free.:smiley:

This thread is for a motivation to the many. Don’t stop. It doesn’t matter where you are, it gets better. If any one else can get pips, you can get pips. Pips are equal to some amount of money. More pips, more money.

I have a reply in ROI upgrade I would like some of you to view. Give me a second to type it. It shuld be #3 of #4.

Thanks in advance.

shure, dont ya like the diamond shape?

hey hobbit look im a jounior member now! me and my dad are all about upgrades!

i closed my trade/s before 5 and im opening my trade/s after 5 to void premums.

But but, the spread! I can’t think of many pairs that paying the spread would be cheaper than paying the interest, but what do I know. :rolleyes:

And hey, you should thank your dad for getting you into FOREX. I followed my dad into pennies and OTCBB, bahahaha, what a gong show! I still made money but FX is definitely more my style :cool:

oops, i shoulda been more clear. i only close the trade/s that should be, leaving one or more outhers in there. if any new trades are required to be put in i wait till after 5. if i open it after 5 today and its possible i can close it before 5 tomarow i dont get premums. if i open it before 5 today and close after 5 tomarow i get 2 premums. i think my dad pays too much in premums so i would like to pay less. i think my dad gave me a lot of money but he says its a verry small amount. he said i can do it however i want and with this ballance maby i should think about the premums.

im evrry happy my dad told me about forex,
but i think i woulda figurd it out sooner or later:D

Oh I see, yeah that’s a good idea then for sure, there’s probably not a lot of good trading opportunities just before 5 anyway, eh? But yeah, 2000 USD is a lot of money, at least to the vast majority of people.

On the other hand, in FX, you need about that amount to keep the margin calls off your back, and it gives you a lot more freedom as to what trades you can take (ie. long-term vs. short-term). So in that sense, I think that’s a very wise amount to give you, especially as a learning tool. In fact, that’s the amount of capital I’m trying to personally save up before trading live! So i hope you update often, would like to see how that much capital works out in the real world :slight_smile:

He took a nap. They over taxed his brain at school. :smiley:

The trade style we use requires the position be held overnight or longer.

About 5pm EST. to about 5pm EST.

New balance : 2,005.69$

Today�s Approximate gain : 5.69

Today�s pips averaged : 63.2

Over all pips : 63.2

ROI : .28%

:stuck_out_tongue:

i really like the way it looks as a diamond.
my dad says where all diamonds in the rough

my dad was gonna start this as a thread but someonee beat him in a post. i thought some people would like to read this. my dad couldive told you, i dont know why he didnt.

http://www.babypips.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7897&posted=1#post7897

Post #5

I’ve been using MetaTrader for about 6 months now. I consider the system limited, but decent for prototyping strategies. I am trying to work on integrating directly with ECN now so I can convert a news trading strategy to live without retail brokers. Building a bridge takes time :confused: Stupid FIX protocol mismatch versioning.

The systems in MT4 seem to be working well, and MT4 has a very low bar for developing strategies compared to other systems. TradeStation is easier, but the platform is buggy and dumb. MT4 can do more, but you have to know more and you’re really writing in C.

I like Oregon, the climate is changing (everywhere) but the people have an attitude I find suitable. Sustainability is a huge project of mine, and that is a goal that matters here.