Post your daily loss/profit

He had to get in the shower, dirty diaper. :smiley:

check the GBP/JPY it will fall down by 100-200 pips easy and if it goes up ill by happy too and going to earn even more money.thats what i like on my system:D :smiley: :smiley:

thats the reason why i dont want to reveal my system just like that for someone who is just reading.:mad:

What you want me to look at chart? (sneeze, choke, cough)

Iā€™m allergic to those things. :wink:

What time is it over there?

just look at the price 239.26 it hit the top and i asure you that it will end up by 200pips down but as i see it may go first litle up and than it`ll fall down.with my system -200pips is just fun and if it hit the top how higher it can go.well with USD went +300pips when it hit the maximum but thats still fun and i will end up with even better profit:D :smiley: :smiley:

heh is 3:32 am and i have to wake up at 7 am because i go to work beee

:stuck_out_tongue: Silly, get some sleep.

Iā€™ll take a look. But if I get a runny nose or itchy eyes, it will be your falt. :smiley:

OK, I can almost see it. (sneez)

Oh man, my eyes are itching and so is my throat. (cough)

I donā€™t know if I can do this. (sniffle,sniffle)

Just kidding man, Iā€™m looking.

Hmmā€¦ I can see why you say that.

The ATR(20) is slowing (buy/sell pressure), the price peeked again (double top) and the RSI(14) is a little weaker.

Careful, It can still go up a few days before you get the retracement.

Those green candles are progressing in size, might be gaining strength.

My son has a demo on the side, he is betting on a couple of the yens to retrace. :wink:

Testing dads old chart set up. :rolleyes:

If a retracement is what you are betting on, you just may get it. Long!

Fib lines pulled form chart high to chart low.
A. 38.2%
B. 50.0%
C. 61.8%

The D. E. retracement happened at F.

The E. F. retracement never happened.

The price returned 100% (D. E. retracement) back to price D.

When the price returns 100% for Fib. Ret. you have a better chance of the price breaking the D. resistance/support line.

AND,

A 200 - 300 pip bounce before the break out is not unheard of.

The price may come back to G resistance/support line. Im sure you can see that the price moves short easier than long.

I did this just for fun, just for you certicex. :stuck_out_tongue:

Place not live trades.

I still have no clue which way it will go. :confused:

Dude, now I know why I donā€™t analize.

hey hobbit, dad read ur post on my computer and thought it was cool!

dads telling all my secrets on the lb./yen and eur/yen

Please Explain Your Systemā€¦jeff

donā€™t be discouraged please. iā€™m sure there are people that are interested. i surely am as i have been trying to use the cowabunga system to minimal success. my long work days donā€™t help much and i miss a lot of the signals. i have been trying to think of some way to improve or to adjust the parameters to suit better my short trading time and possibly with what you have come up with could help. i wait to see the rest of your system and wish you the best.

Well I am the new one in babypips and i am gonna post a lot of question and answers here.

sorry i went to bed cos was just too late for me and i need to be fresh for today.i see that things starting moving on.

thanks

well one thing is shure i didnt try my system with live account and thats why it is just 95% bullet proof system.im gonna start with live account very soon but why i didnt start yet is cos im moving to new house in i hope 2 weeks time and want to get high speed broadband connection.i use a modem now which is bit slow and i maight have problem with.the one reason why i call it bullet proof system is to push the ones who has experience with forex in live account to start posting not to just read the forum posts and laugh at the newbies and instead try to help us newbies wit positive or negative posts like "it may work well on your demo but my experiences with brokers is that they can do this or that against you and you suck" i hope you know what i mean and take it easy please.after one week of trading i was able to create my own system without any help or system and i still know nothing about forex and tell me how many theres of you who did something like that.i think as less you know the better success you can have ā€œmake it simpleā€.this forum is for us and is for free!!!thanks to babypips.com for it.maybe if i would success with my system in live account i might not post it here but instead i could charge it to someone who want to know it and it would be expensive.how many people here is posting their systems which realy works.not too many.my system is free now and if you don`t want me to post it untill i can proof it with real account success then it might be expensive to learn it.

you have nothing to lose and thanks for this post.