Post Your Indicators/Strategy Here - I will Code EA for You!

[QUOTE=sheriffonline;459458]Thank you for review my service. i add the exit conditions and back here.

Hi Sheriff,

I cant find the edited ex4. The ex4 here is the former and I want to backtest the one you add the exit condition

Tumen05

I may send the template if you want so it will be easy for you to see how simple the strategy

Sorry,

I was busy with other projects. i update today and let you know.
yes.you can send the template for easy to understand.

can you share this mql4 code for learning?

Thanks

Hi Sheriff,

I want a script to open & close trades. These are the parameters Iā€™d like:

1. Open trade at specified time. Time to be syncd with PC/laptop time (if simpler, could be syncd with a site like atomic-clock.org.uk - GMT time).
  2. Close trade at predefined time &/or number of pips.

Would love your help with this.

Cheers!

here it is.

tumen05-mq4.zip (2.04 KB)

[QUOTE=sheriffonline;460440]Sorry,

I was busy with other projects. i update today and let you know.
yes.you can send the template for easy to understand.[/QUOTE]

I have sent the template and pdf of the strategy. I believe you will understand and the do the correction if necessary. Thanks

Thank you.

Many thanks:-)

Hi,

Please find the attachment and test results.

I added closing conditions. do not hesitate to ask ask any updates or bugs if you find.
i checked backtest and works fine and better than previous results.

Tumen05-Sample.zip (11.6 KB)

Hi, sheriff,

Thank you very much for offering to code eaā€™s, very generous of you to give your time and expertise, I have been
trying to learn but afraid am not very good at coding.

I am trying to develop a strategy but need ea coding for the following strategy, Ineed to test all variables to optimise:

I want to Buy when the PRICE is ABOVE the moving average and RSI is below 30. (variable)(user defined)
I want to Sell when PRICE is BELOW the moving average and RSI is above 80. (variable)(user defined)

Condition should be:

1. FOR BUY = The CLOSING price of the crossing candle has to be ABOVE the MA and the OPENING price of the NEXT
    candle also has to be ABOVE the MA and the RSI below 30 then buy at open of this candle.

2. FOR SELL = The CLOSING price of the crossing candle has to be BELOW the MA and the OPENING price of the next
    candle also has to be BELOW the MA and the RSI above 80 then SELL at open of this candle.

3. BUY or Sell ONLY on first candle AFTER crossover not/never in between (except when already in a trade
    and is only adding to a trade)

Stop loss = user defined

Trailing stop = user defined

Take profit for a buy = Exit when the candle closes below the MA and the RSI is above 80 for BUY (variable)
Take profit for a sell = Exit when the candle closes above the MA and the RSI is below 30 for SELL (variable)

If at all possible I want to be able to add to a winning trade.

Add 1 lot when in profit by 20-25 pips or less (variable) then Add 1 more lot when in profit by a further
20-25 pips profit up to maximum of 4 lots or (variable)

I hope you can do this for me much appreciated
Thanks again

Hi,

I will try my best. please send me MA details.(eg.period,mode,etcā€¦)

Sorry forgot to mention should be for any time frame (user defined )
thanks

Hey Sheriff!!! Hereā€™s something that might be a bit challengingā€¦have a look at it and post what you think

http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/51058-experimental-breakout-ranging-double-strategy.html

Please understand brother,

I am asking about moving average period,mode,etcā€¦

eg:MA period:21,close,etcā€¦

Hi,

can you explain what MA values are using for upper and down MA lines.please explain details.

it seems interetingā€¦

They are 20 period with 0.1 average offset. the indicator is a fxcm tradestation indicator called envelope trading bands.

But in MT4 we donā€™t have such a options. if you give me setup for MA in MT4,i start coding in shortly.

Weā€™ll have to figure out a way to offset normal MAsā€¦thatā€™s all they are.

Hi sheriff,

Thank yopu for your quick response, My post 31 explains my strategy.

The MA I am using is EMA 14 period, at close but I want to be able to change that to any MA and any period so I can test which is best.

I do not know what you mean by mode, the Price has to be above or below the MA there is only one MA this is not a cross over of 2 MA just 1. No other indicators just the RSI.

If you would like to know specific answers please ask what you need to know, I will try to answer

thanks again