Post Your Indicators/Strategy Here - I will Code EA for You!

Try downloading this MT4 envelope bands indicator for my idea…

Envelopes Indicator (Env) - MT4 Indicator - Best-Metatrader-Indicators.Com

Would you be able to code a EA using renko charts?

I really appreciate your effort in doing this for me but from backtest I realise there is a lot of modified trades. Please I want you to remove trailing profit and breakeven conditions then set stoploss to 200 and take profit will be the exit condition. The strategy is strictly for daily time frame.

Hi,

Please find the attachment and update here if any assistance.

kamando.zip (8.81 KB)

Sure i try my level best.

Hi,

Sure. I remove trail s/l and breakeven.i add s/l as per your request. i update soon here.

Hey Sheriff,

Got something easy for ya… i have tried to do this for months, but to no evail… Not very good at programming…

Indicator Build

I would like a " Breakout Box" indicator… The box needs to form using the H and L of the :05 candle of every hour on the 5M chart,

So, the 12:05 candle will start the box, using that candles High and Low, for the :05-:10 minutes and carry that form till the top of the next hour. So, each box will be… This will continue for the entire day…

I want to use this indicator for an EA, and I use Expert advisor builder, …

I also would like it adjustable… So if I choose to use the :10 candle, i can… and end at a certain time ( :55?)

If not, thats fine, I mainly concerned about the :05 - :00 would be perfect…

Also, having a threshold would be great… So, the :05 candle, and +4 pips on each side, ( adjustable) then Limit orders on each side…

Below is a pic of what i envision… The colors (green/red) are not needed, just showing the threshold…

Thanks for your time if you decide to take on this project,
*hat Tip

wow!, thanks that was very quick I will try it out and let you know, Please if possible
I would also like to learn a little, so could you please send or post the mql file it would be most appreciated

thanks again

Hi,

Here it is…

kamando_MQ4.zip (1.92 KB)

hi sherif,

i’ve posted something on your site, did you see it?

lp,

dragan

Again you very fast
thanks a bit busy weekend but will test over the week and let you know what happens
thanks again

Thank, that will be great. Am expecting

Hi, sheriff,
If you could make th following changes please,

The EA buys and sells a little early would it be possible to buy or sell only after crossover and 5 pips above the open of the next candle after the candle that crossed for a buy and the reverse for a sell.

Also it buys (trades more than one trade at a time, buys closes then sells within same candle or move etc) I need it to do the following:

After it has made a BUY trade and reached a profit of 25-30 pips it should then (ADD another BUY trade only) until it reaches another 25-30 pips then (ADD another BUY trade only) and so on until either a crossover to the opposite is made ( or if possible a user defined total profit is achieved.)

All BUY trades must only be made if the RSI is ABOVE 52 and SELL trades made only if the RSI is BELOW 48

thank you very much for your patience and time

Hi, I haven’t seen the expert advisor base on the last condition. I like to have the stoploss there only and take profit will be the exit

hi sheriff,

not heard anything, will you be able to make these changes ?
Please let me know.

Thanks

HI Sheriff,

I have an EA but I would like to know how to change the SL . Because the EA I downloaded was random SL according to the candlestick. But I would like to change it to be fix SL. Can you help me on that?

thanks for the free service you offering, anyway can you help me to make an EA? because i don’t know how to make it, i have no idea how to make, the EA i want is very simple, it only uses RSI2, it buys when the previous candle closed with RSI2 reach below 5, and it sells when RSI2 reach above 95, but i want the time for trading can be change, with stop loss and take profit, and max open can be change and also i want the EA will stop trading if 2 losing trade will occur in a prescribe trading time. please help me, thank you so much.

Hi, could you have a look at this one for me?

http://forums.babypips.com/expert-advisors-automated-trading/52867-time-based-ea-sought-enter-long-short-positions.html

hi sherriff, ok i need your opinion if this system is possible to be developed. basically what the ea should do is to mirror a trader from a specific trading broker, in my case, the etoro openbook. heres what it should do:

1. the EA should signal me when a trader opens a new trade
  2. after i choose to copy a trade that has been mirrored, the EA should set the set stop losses, leverage and tp of that trader. it should constantly keep syncing with the trader’s current sl and tp.
  3. the EA should inform me when the trader closes his trade.
    i have a feeling this could be quite complex to develop, but is there any way to develop an EA to do some/all/similar to the criteria mentioned?

Please help me code an ea for this system 301 Moved Permanently

thanks for your offer, please help to code my strategy

buy if:

1. MACD crossover the signal from below
  2. True Strength Index (TSI) cross the zero level or above zero level
  3. closing price bar above SMA 12

Sell if:

1. MACD crossover the signal from above
  2. True Strength Index (TSI) cross the zero level or below zero level
  3. closing price bar below SMA 12

with
TP: 20