Posting to improve

We need data phonix to make corrections, my strategy could be ■■■■ but give it 50 trades. Not asking too much.

1 Like

My team made it to the next round, the trade gave TP and more but who cares?

results so far

new trade, sell us30 @ 34438

targets

TP: 34238
SL: 34439

100p into profit, SL to BE

closed at BE

What does BE stand for? by execution? I know it should probably be a well-known term, but I really cant find it, not even in the google.

It is break even. Nobody has to know so no worries.

1 Like

today’s trade, selling us30 @ 34177

targets

TP: 33977
SL: 34279

SL is hit,

results so far

1 Like

Today’s trade

sell us30 @ 34546

targets

TP: 34340
SL: 34652

I read your approach in the first post and now looking at the results and this report in general. I’d like to humbly provide my perspective.

Positives

You are sure more disciplined then me in the bookkeeping part of trading, and this is a huge plus, because overtime it should help you become more profitable. Moreover, it’s basically 1 instrument, which makes the process very simple - and simple is great if you ask me.

To Improve

When a trader gets more loses the obvious thing to do is - increase the time frame and reduce the positions opened on a daily and weekly basis. Keep increasing time frame until your win ratio stabilizes, then work your way from that.

Hope this helps.

SL hit again, nice but keep going

Thanks a lot for your comments and I totally agree with you.

Actually I am backtesting a higher timeframe the past few weeks but need more time. However I have to complete the number of trades I targeted originally, first of all to have no regrets and secondly to collect data to correct myself.

Thanks again

1 Like

Today’s trade

sell us30 @ 34834

the targets are:

TP: 34633
SL: 34935