Potential 150 pips consistently ! Winning is the only thing (Swing Trading System)

Hello everybody .
My name is Anderson .
I have a indicator-based-system that is designed for those who have a day-job or in other words busy on the weekdays … This system just pops out of my mind after weeks of surveying how the price action in the EURUSD market behaves . This is still an idea . So don’t just implement this framework without testing it on a demo trading account . I also need someone who will program the EA for me for backtesting this system .
This system is designed just for the EURUSD ( Eurodollar ) market
Time frame : 4 H ( 4-hour-chart ) and D1 ( Daily chart )
Indicators : 5 SMA and 100 SMA
Entry rules : Look at your 4H chart and D1 chart .
Long - Wait another candle closes after 5 SMA crosses from below to the top of 100 SMA . And still the 5 SMA
is above the 100 SMA
Short- Wait another candle closes after 100 SMA crosses from the top to the below of 5 SMA . And still the 100 SMA is above 5 SMA
Exit strategies : No closing position until the following TP or SL are triggered
TP-300 pips
SL-150 pips
If the entry rules are triggered on both the 4 H chart and D 1 charts then two positions are to be opened. Example : If the 4H chart fulfill the entry rules requirements , you open a long position . And you notice that after a few hours or days the D1 chart also fulfills the entry rules requirements , then open another long position . You’ll wait until the TP or SL being triggered by the price action in the market .
That’s it . Good trading for you guys . :wink:

Hi,

You could put forward your request for an EA here and someone could code it up for you: stevehopwoodforex.com • View forum - Ideas for Possible Automation

Cheers

Thanks dudest . You’re a good mate . Goodtrading , mate. :slight_smile: