Powerful forex broker service

Great forex borker strong platform service,

Hi mdarif1:
You will get hundreds of different answers for your question. Therefore, it will be better to share with us your specific requirements or trading style that will help us recommend brokers. Thanks

There are reliable brokers out there to use. They all offer different and similar trading conditions. You have to do a very good research to find the best broker of your choice. I did mine and found Profiforex. Do yours as well and check if their services suit your trading strategies.

And I think things have been made easier with sites like earnforex, forexsanity and others are available to check for brokers and their info. It took quite a lot to come up with one myself, and interestingly am with same one you are with, that is why this post caught my attention. I must say that it is quite a good choice I made. All thanks to my friend and tools for such purpose!

What account type do you have at Profiforex, I use the standard account, but I am thinking of switching to the Cent account because I want to trade in Cents.

LCG, Ajax, FastMarkets, ADM and CFH to name few