Powerfull proprietary Indicator

Hi guys,
i found this powerful oscillator indicator at chifbaw.com.
i try google for this difftrend oscillator indicator, but not much info for this indicator.
anyone have this info, please share to this community.
Thanks!

I am trying to learn about this oscillator indicator, will share soon…!

Hello everyone. I found an indicator on chiffbaw website called DIFFTREND INDICATOR. I have challenge of purchasing it because the payment system is not available to my country (Nigeria). So if any one has this indicator, please let me know

Yep, I have it

Hi, teemonkadash
Can you share something after you used this indicator, is it good?

Seriously I dont have use for it. Dont intend using but if there’s away you want me to share the indicator wth you, then I will.

Chifbaw Oscillator | Forex Winners | Free Download you can download it free here

Firstly - comments about the indicator itself:
I also have this indicator and its not what it seems. Its just a MACD colour indicator with standard 12,24,9 settings. In fact the MACD colour is a BETTER indicator as this one glitches (shows 2 colours at once until you refresh the screen)

Secondly -comments about the screenshots you posted:
Have you not noticed anything odd about them? This is another example of people seeing what they want to see. Our old pal Karl Dittman uses this trick all the time. Look at the second image with the pips 580, 240, 250. Look in particular at the second win for 240 pips. This screenshot says its a win but the reality is that its not a 240 pip win. Its actually a loss. Notice how the pips are calculated from entry to the absolute high/low achieved and NOT to the next signal. From entry to absolute low is 240 pips. From entry to the next signal though is an obvious loss (about 80 pips or so at a guess). ALL the screenshots show this. So unless you have a crystal ball to show when you should exit this is just more marketing crap. As i said, Karl Dittman does this ALL the time. Its easy to be misled if you see what you are hoping to see.

Good after noon teemonkadash. Please I would want you to share it with me. Would like to Demo it.
Thanks. May the pips stay with you.

I downloaded it but could not install it. so if you can send it to my mail I would love it. Thanks. May the pips be with you

please could send me this indicator so I can Demo it.
The pips be with you.

Are You all So desperate to think there is a holy grail that you believe anything?

Look at the screenshot. ITS A SCAM. This indicator is a MACD (or a MACD Coloured to be exact).

Top indicator is the one you are so desperate for.
Bottom is a FREE MACD coloured.

Hello everyone! How was your day? I think with a good money management this indicator might be a good one. Thanks.
MAY THE PIPS BE WITH US ALL.

OK I see. I just want to demo with it may I can get something from it. Please if you can send it to me I would appreciate it. Thanks.

or how do I get a coloured MACD.

Both for you.

Thanks Mata Nui. The pips be with you Abundantly

Thank you very very much MATA NUI I appreciate so so much. Have a nice day. May the PIPS be with you!!!

Hello everyone. I am trying this indicator on my demo and live account and I will get back to you all. Many thanks to Mata Nui for sending me the Difftrend indicator.
May the pips be with us all.

Hello!

You can download from here,

Chifbaw_Oscillator.zip (3.21 KB)