Practical ideas for newbie

I created a trial account on 4xp.com few weeks ago. I was fully illiterate about forex trading. Then I communicated with John Green to help me in that situation. He gave me some free recourses and some useful links to get knowledge about trading. I got some video tutorial from him too. Finally I started with that trial account and now I am confident with my position to start business. Can anybody show me some practical ideas as newbie?

Just keep learning to make success in your trading. Yes trial account will help you to do that.

If you go with 4xp you will never see the money again. I try for 3 month to make a withdrawal and they still don’t want to give me back my money. Best regards

I recommend recording your trade ideas and results. That way you can figure out what kind of strategies work best for you and filter out those that don’t. Good luck!

All newbies should start their learning from forex theory atleast for 4-5 months. Then should start demo trading and should do it for atleast 3 months. All the time they should keep their self updated from forex news.

Back then, I practiced with the Profiforex MT4 platform for about 2 months, before opening a live account. My advice is that new traders must not spend too much time on Demo, I think a live account with a very small deposit will teach you more.