Pranks, Comedy, and Jokes

Even though I’m done with eating super hot food, I enjoy watching videos of others struggling, I would hate to get prank like this

HOTTEST POPCORN IN THE WORLD!! *REVENGE PRANK ON FIANCE

1 Like

To be honest, I think these prank videos that couples make together are a great activity. I have heard from divorced people that they just grew apart. Growing apart is a natural thing for two individuals. The couple must make a conscious effort to grow together. They must have a common activity to keep them growing in the same direction. Prank videos are a perfect way to do that!

They build memories together, and they’re having fun!

thanks for sharing!

PS- I’ll have spicy food, but if it involves the word challenge, then count me out. haha

1 Like

Love this. I just sent the image to a friend of mine whose family are Sri Lankan, and who has a warped sense of humour like me.

1 Like

There’s more to this than a joke

No one in the world smokes, The cigarettes smokes, and the people are the suckers.

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

PUTTING THE WORLD’S HOTTEST CHIP IN MY WIFE’S FOOD!

1 Like

Not a prank but was wondering if any of you guys would play this so call sport.

SlapFIGHT - Best Knockouts 2023

1 Like

Nope! haha

I can understand why people are into this sport. It’s just a few steps away from boxing. I would never participate, though. There’s no defense! You just gotta take it, and get back on your feet. Pass.

1 Like

In sports such as Boxing, MMA/UFC, Kickboxing, and wrestling real or fake, the competitors can defend themselves, and in other sports they play both offense and defense. Is this the only contact sport without defense?

This is why I wouldn’t call it a sport

1 Like

Returning Games with Employees Pictures On Them Prank

1 Like

GOLD DIGGER WAS A MILLIONAIRE :heart_eyes::moneybag: - SHOCKING ENDING!

1 Like

lol

NUCLEAR BOMB PRANK (Dad)

1 Like

Let’s go off topic for a minute, it’s hilarious and stupid that people would sign up for this sport

The Hardest Hit EVER in Power Slap - The Best Slaps of Road to the Title Season 2

1 Like

I’d NEVER sign up, but I’d certainly buy tickets!!

1 Like

If I get the first slap, I’ll sign up, but if I don’t get the knockout, I can’t promise I’ll stick around.

1 Like

The friend that gets TOO HIGH

1 Like

Getting Past German Immigration

1 Like
1 Like

This guy pranks real scammers

Scammer Loses His Mind Over $5,000,000 Mistake

1 Like