Pranks, Comedy, and Jokes

It’s hilarious to see a scammer get pranked!

1 Like

If You See Something, You Should Say Something.

30 Isn’t Old, But It Is Almost Old. Dustin Nickerson

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

lol, I want the blood or maybe no lol

1 Like

The Difference Between Filipino And Chinese. Ron Josol - Full Special

1 Like

COWBOY_LIVES_MATTER.

1 Like

Who in the world wants to ninja kick a statue?

At least he apologized. haha

I thought this guy was doing it for money, but there’s no bucket or anything. I guess it’s just for fun. Jeez. Maybe this guy has side-income, just like the guys from that ostrich video.

Whenever people call themselves a youtuber, it used to irk me. It sounds so juvenile. A youtuber could be a 12-year old girl making videos about the Jonas Brothers (or whoever is popular these days), a 20-year old guy with videogame-walk-thru videos, or a 45-year old man with political commentary videos. Youtube is the whole gamut.

I can no longer pigeon-hole a youtuber as someone making funny cat videos. Nowadays, youtube is no dfferent than television. Just because there are Spongebob re-runs on one channel, that doesn’t invalidate the other channels in any way.

1 Like

Long German Words

2 Likes

Will His LONG DISTANCE GIRLFRIEND CHEAT On Him?! - UDY Loyalty Test

1 Like

Florida Man Flies Jet With Excavator Like a Toy Plane

This old plane was going to get destroyed, so an airport worker thought of taking it for one last ride. They used an excavator to lift it and spun it funnily. They got to give their last tribute to the plane while it had its one final fun trip.

3 Likes

LOL this should be the most useful book ever if they really tell you how to make what he made :smiley:

TV’s are so fragile these days, I blame the TV :joy:

Boy Breaks TV Trying to ‘Help’ On-Screen Superhero

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

when your tired of the bullsit

Rodeo bull hops fence at Oregon arena, injures 3 before being captured

1 Like

Dude said, ¨take this job and shove it!¨

1 Like

Notice how the bull didn’t jump into the crowd but went for the exit, funny how the song was about freedom And The Bull Takes His.

1 Like

It would have been wild if the bull took the scenic exit thru the crowd, just to spite them.

1 Like