Preferred Analysis

Everybody has their own preference when it comes to analysis. Whether it’s technical, fundamental or sentimental, your choice determines your strategy for your success when it comes to trading.

So the question is, what is your preferred analysis?

Personally, I use technical. Its more hands on and it tests your knowledge and skills.

Mainly TA based but your eyes are the best indicator , pull a day chart and step back from screen , be surprised how many times you get direction right

1 Like

I lean towards technical analysis but I will always keep an eye on the events of the day in case of a slip up

1 Like

I lean a bit towards technical analysis just because I’m most familiar with this type. :open_mouth: I get confused and lost whenever I try out the others. :confused:

1 Like

I understand completely. I’ve been told that traders should study both, and sometimes the third (Sentimental). I can’t do fundamental, just on the simple fact that the big banks control the market when news comes out that could effect on how we trade.

Explain further please

When currency news comes out and people tend to trade because of it, centralized banks also see the market news as well. They’re the ones who control the price action. If you look up the “Flash Crash of 2015”, you will understand.

Okay thank You

My system is I want to trade with the market. I like to see the hourly and daily trends in the same direction. I like to see clear USD strength or weakness across all the major pairs. Then if there is a major economic data release that also goes with the trend and entry level is close to a major trend line. Trades like this though don’t come often. Other times I trade technical setups around trend line support and resistance.

Fundamental and technical analysis both are of immense help in trading. This gives you a clear picture of the market sentiments and you can forecast the prices. This makes it easier for you to plan your trades.

In my opinion, the Fundamental analysis is the best as it is often used to analyze changes in the forex market by monitoring figures, such as interest rates, unemployment rates, gross domestic product (GDP), and other types of economic data that come out of countries.