Premium Trading Signals

Hi Everyone,

Just looking for a bit of information if anyone can help. Does anyone use of has used Premium Trading Services for signals? Apparently they get good results but I am a little skeptical as they only accept subscription for a yearly fee and the payment has to be made through BitCoin (which I have no idea how to do lol)

Any help would be appreciated

Kind Regards

Andy Williams

I’d say its BS and likely a scam. If the signals work then you would just use it yourself. Be careful with these scam firms.

I would be worried about signals services , I have being around the markets a long a long time time and never seen one signal service I would consider, better off putting the subscription money in a index tracker if not wishing to trade , will make more in the long run

@Lang15

I really enjoyed your vlog about trading routines - cannot seem to find the thread it was posted on.

It was great to hear a Geordie accent or was it mackem? I can’t tell the difference.

Anyway, I don’t think truer words have been spoken on how some are constantly messing, tweaking and changing systems

It is impossible to get consistency that way - but I recognise myself in what you said - it took me ages to get off the quest for the grail

I think it’s actually one of the lesser talked about topics, blowing up is discussed, as is finding the right system, risk reward etc but forever changing systems i think is one of the silent killers of trading accounts.

It’s deceiving because when we are searching for the Holy Grail we actually think we are being productive but we’re not - it’s a state of mindlessness.

Ok so I posted off topic but I will be watching your vids in future.

Cheers

LOL I am neither my accents is Dunelmiem from Durham a breed of our own, but yes I think system hopping as is a killer

Geordie accent or was it mackem? I can’t tell the difference.

LOL, this could start a riot O.O