Price Action Algo Trading (PAAT) Journals

Price Action Algo Trading Journal: Forex pairs, S&P500, Dow, and Nasdaq Futures and CFDs - 21 June 2023

Examples of PAAT system trades were shared with us by our graduated students and instructors on 21 June 2023:

1 Like

Price Action Algo Trading Journal: My trades today with the link of the video with explanation - 22 June 2023

1 Like

Price Action Algo Trading Journal: S&P500, Dow, and Nasdaq Futures and CFDs - 22 June 2023

Examples of PAAT system trades were shared with us by our graduated students and instructors on 22 June 2023:

1 Like

Price Action Algo Trading Journal: My trades today with the link of the video with explanation - 23 June 2023

1 Like

Price Action Algo Trading Journal: Dow and Nasdaq Futures and CFDs - 23 June 2023

Examples of PAAT system trades were shared with us by our graduated students and instructors on 23 June 2023:

1 Like

Price Action Algo Trading Journal: My trades today with the link of the video with explanation - 26 June 2023

1 Like

Price Action Algo Trading Journal: Dow and Nasdaq Futures and CFDs - 26 June 2023

Examples of PAAT system trades were shared with us by our graduated students and instructors on 26 June 2023:

1 Like

Price Action Algo Trading Journal: My trades today with the link of the video with explanation - 27 June 2023

1 Like

Price Action Algo Trading Journal: Dow, and Nasdaq Futures and CFDs - 27 June 2023

Examples of PAAT system trades were shared with us by our graduated students and instructors on 27 June 2023:

1 Like

Price Action Algo Trading Journal: My trades today with the link of the video with explanation - 28 June 2023

1 Like

Johnny, our PAAT Graduate Student from New York, has Successfully Passed 7 Additional Combines by Apex Trader Funding!

In this video, Johnny shares his new combine results and also explains how he utilizes a checklist, which he developed based on the PAAT Smart Excel checklist and trading journal. This checklist ensures that he follows all PAAT decision-making algorithms in the correct sequence and only takes high-probability trades to achieve consistency and pass combines.

1 Like

Price Action Algo Trading Journal: S&P500, Dow, and Nasdaq Futures and CFDs - 28 June 2023

Examples of PAAT system trades were shared with us by our graduated students and instructors on 28 June 2023:

1 Like

Price Action Algo Trading Journal: My trades today with the link of the video with explanation - 29 June 2023

1 Like

Price Action Algo Trading Journal: Dow and Nasdaq Futures and CFDs - 29 June 2023

Examples of PAAT system trades were shared with us by our graduated students and instructors on 29 June 2023:

1 Like

Price Action Algo Trading Journal: My trades today with the link of the video with explanation - 30 June 2023

1 Like

Price Action Algo Trading Journal: S&P500, Dow, and Nasdaq Futures and CFDs - 30 June 2023

Examples of PAAT system trades were shared with us by our graduated students and instructors on 30 June 2023:

1 Like

Price Action Algo Trading Journal: My trades today with the link of the video with explanation - 3 July 2023

1 Like

Price Action Algo Trading Journal: Dow and Nasdaq Futures - 3 July 2023

Examples of PAAT system trades were shared with us by our graduated students and instructors on 3 July 2023:

1 Like

Price Action Algo Trading Journal: My trades today with the link of the video with explanation - 5 July 2023

1 Like

Price Action Algo Trading Journal: S&P500, Dow, and Nasdaq Futures and CFDs - 5 July 2023

Examples of PAAT system trades were shared with us by our graduated students and instructors on 5 July 2023:

1 Like