Price Action Algo Trading (PAAT) Journals

Hello and hope all is fine. Do you have any questions?

1 Like

Price Action Algo Trading Journal: My trades today - 18 September 2023

1 Like

i dont see any trades on that image.

i dont see any trades on that image.

You can see the Long entry locations with the Blue arrows and the Sell locations with the Red arrows on the charts. For a detailed explanation of the video of these trades and the outcome, please refer to our telegram group or the site.

1 Like

please refer to our telegram group or the site.

i looked around and couldnt find your telegram account information.

hey, are you just running a trading school or are you also running a trading team?

mrharrypooter

please refer to our telegram group or the site. i looked around and couldnt find your telegram account information.
hey, are you just running a trading school or are you also running a trading team?

Please refer to my profile and find the link to the Trading Drills Academy. You can find the links to all social media groups, including Telegram, under the footnote. We train traders in our academy and have a team of global instructors and successful traders who are linked together and share their trades for educational purposes.

1 Like

Price Action Algo Trading Journal: Gold, Dow, and Nasdaq Futures and CFDs - 18 September 2023

Examples of PAAT system trades were shared on 18 September 2023:

1 Like

Price Action Algo Trading Journal: My trades today - 19 September 2023

1 Like

Price Action Algo Trading Journal: Gold, S&P500, Dow, and Nasdaq Futures and CFDs - 19 September 2023

Examples of PAAT system trades were shared on 19 September 2023:

1 Like

Price Action Algo Trading Journal: My trades today - 20 September 2023

1 Like

Price Action Algo Trading Journal: Dow, S&P500, and Nasdaq Futures and CFDs - 20 September 2023

Examples of PAAT system trades were shared on 20 September 2023:

1 Like

Price Action Algo Trading Journal: My trades today - 21 September 2023

1 Like

Price Action Algo Trading Journal: Gold, Dow, and Nasdaq Futures and CFDs - 21 September 2023

Examples of PAAT system trades were shared on 21 September 2023:

1 Like

Price Action Algo Trading Journal: My trades today - 22 September 2023

1 Like

Price Action Algo Trading Journal: Dow, S&P500, and Nasdaq Futures and CFDs - 22 September 2023

Examples of PAAT system trades were shared on 22 September 2023:

1 Like

Price Action Algo Trading Journal: My trades today - 25 September 2023

1 Like

Price Action Algo Trading Journal: Dow, S&P500, and Nasdaq Futures and CFDs - 25 September 2023

Examples of PAAT system trades were shared on 25 September 2023:

1 Like

Price Action Algo Trading Journal: My trades today - 26 September 2023

1 Like

Price Action Algo Trading Journal: Dow, S&P500, and Nasdaq Futures and CFDs - 26 September 2023

Examples of PAAT system trades were shared on 26 September 2023:

1 Like

Price Action Algo Trading Journal: My trades today - 27 September 2023

1 Like