It is always nice to see someone really interested in trading in such young age. hope my below lesson will help you to learn forex more.
First i found a lot of people who interested into online trade (such as forex stocks, bitcoin, etc) says that this is a whole different think from selling something in traditional market.
Actualy all is connected, the difference is obviously the technology that we are using.
Learning to trade currencies is learning how to do business (trading).
Below is what you need to know about forex world and connection to business:
1. Trading is about demand n supply, if you able to read the demand and supply. your price range will be in your grasp. in traditional market is easier to detect since we just can see all around our town demand and supply. in forex this a whole lot harder, since you need to know the whole world demand and supply (including the price maker interest). you need to be able read the forex chart and understand the market demand and supply
2. Strategy comes second - Analysis comes First (if you ever become an entrepreneur you will understand what i said or you can ask an entrepreneur). How you can apply strategy if you don't know where the market will go.
3. Trading is about risk management. not only capital risk management, but also mentaly risk management. if you can make the overall risk is much lower than your reward. than i guarantee you will be survive in the trading world
4. just learn fibonacci. and why this fibo number is applied to forex world. don't forget also learn how to applied it in forex world.
5. Last but not least, it is about Price Action. I know many people would disagree for my point of view with price action. but you can decide it later.
Price action is just what profesional trader do in their Chart. (basicly nothing in their chart)
They draw nothing and they put nothing in their chart is because solely their eyes already able to catch and grasp all the price movement just by watching the price only.
To make it simple, it is just because their brain and eyes is already get used to what we call chart price.
They train hard years and years to master it with indicator, trend line, pattern, etc until they need no more of those kind of things to help analyze the market. Thats Price Action for me.
So thats all, hope you learn something from it.
Good Luck and all the best