Price Action books?

Remarkable. I have never before known anyone who could speak for everyone on Earth with such authority. You must know everything.

The ‘opinion presented as fact’ disease is ripping through BP worse than ever at the moment.

Ebook sent.

Lol. I am also a newbie and still learing. I am sharing it just for the sake of sharing as I love to help people. I am also giving away a 2000 dollars video course (Which ofcourse I purchased dirt cheap for 10 dollars) to the people who asked for the ebook. You can ask anybody here who recieved the book and course that if I advertised anything or try to trap them lol.

You can post a visitor message and post your email. I will send you the ebook and a video course too.

http://forums.babypips.com/members/kashif314.html

The OPINIONS on forums are that, OPINIONS. You must be retarded to take for granted everything you read on forums. Did I mentioned I speak for everybody? No, right. So I don’t see why you came up with such obtuse comment. Unless you are one of those gurus/marketers taking advantage of newbies selling them junk instead of trading themselves. Then I would understand why you took it personally. Of course I don’t know everything (Did I say so?), I just shared my OPINION on the subject matter to help the OP. Do you have anything to share or advice the OP? Uhmm, that’s the actual disease on these forums.

[QUOTE=“keen246;562516”] The OPINIONS on forums are that, OPINIONS. You must be retarded to take for granted everything you read on forums. Did I mentioned I speak for everybody? No, right. So I don’t see why you came up with such obtuse comment. Unless you are one of those gurus/marketers taking advantage of newbies selling them junk instead of trading themselves. Then I would understand why you took it personally. Of course I don’t know everything (Did I say so?), I just shared my OPINION on the subject matter to help the OP. Do you have anything to share or advice the OP? Uhmm, that’s the actual disease on these forums.[/QUOTE]

In which case I think your use of English is letting you down.

And no, I’m not selling anything.

I quite often wonder why these old threads are dug up, who benefits?

After a quick read through I now understand.

and what you understood?

Thanks for the books and video

You are more than welcome.

Hey guys as far as I am concerned the ebook that i got from kashif had no marketing junk or any strings attached to it… so far… =)…so thanks kashif!! Mind sending me the videos too…lol

Hi, are you able to send me a copy … thank you

Please send me your email id so I can send.

Just left you a visitor’s message! =)

Video course sent to your email id.

Got it! Thanks so much!! Safe trading!

you are welcome.

Hi kashif314, would you please send me a copy too? I’ve sent a visitor message to you. :slight_smile:

sent to your email id.

Hi kashif314, would you please send me a copy of the ebooks and videos too? I’ve sent a visitor message to you.*

sent to your email id.