Price Action books?

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good Price action books I can read?

Cheers.

No but I found this website that has heaps of articles on price action if you do a search

Forex Trading Online: Foreign Exchange (FX) Trading | Currency Trading

I don’t have any books for you, but there is tons upon tons of price action articles on the net and as well demonstrations on Utube

1 Like

I have two ebooks on Forex Price action and they have some great price action strategies. I got one for free but I paid 30 dollars for the other book and its not available anywhere for free to download. I will give you both for free but the problem is that I am a newbie and don’t have the pm luxury. Also for some reason my attachment is failing again and again. So just give me your email ID here and I will send the books to that id. Hope this helps.

Thanks.

1 Like

^ What is babypips policy regarding piracy?

1 Like

Hello Goodfellow,

There are tons of books regarding Price action trading.
Hope you can find some via Google.

I would like to suggest 2ndskiesforex to learn more about price action trading. High quality free materials there to get good knowledge about PA.

1 Like

forexschoolonline.com (Johnathon Fox) [articles and videos]

Johnathon also has a PA thread on here: forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/42378-forex-price-action.html

Cheers

Hi

I can also vouch for Jonathans thread (1st 50 pages) is very informative on the basics of PA trading.

A very good book I bought is called “Naked Forex” which you can see at this link:

Amazon.com: Naked Forex: High-Probability Techniques for Trading Without Indicators (Wiley Trading) (9781118114018): Alex Nekritin, Walter Peters Ph.D.: Books

This is not an offense. But this thread is about Price action trading books.

And I saw your links everywhere rather than talking to the point.

1 Like

You can search for Nial Fuller and Steve Nison for understanding price action trading. Both of them have huge number of videos tutorial and ebooks + several articles to teach you about price action.

Are you a paid member of 2ndskiesforex as well? It seems to be the only paid learning site being vouched for here on babypips.

May I get those? I’ve left a visitor’s post on your profile. Please check.

Thanks.
Bhoopalan.

Ebooks Sent.

Martin Pring on price patterns

I also recommend james16 chart thread from forex factory if you want to really be good at price action trading.

Don’t pay for anything with the exception of books. You can find all informations for free. You don’t even need Martin Pring on price patterns to be honest if you read the james16 chart thread.

From babypips school you should read especially these 2 articles:
School of Pipsology Support and Resistance Levels
School of Pipsology Important Chart Patterns

From indicators I only use 150 and 365 EMA (they can sometimes act as support/resistance) and MACD (for divergence). But they are not very important, you can trade price action without indicators without problems.

The best books that I found on price action is from Steve Nison and Nial Fuller, but some of them are not available for free online, so its better to avail what is freely available.

Looking forward to Capre’s Trading Price Action Book
It looks like it will be a relatively newer and modern version of analyzing price action with unique methods supported by statistical data.

I don’t think there are any “price action” books, but most newbie books I’ve read do talk about basic chart patterns.

Hi I am not allowed to leave my email address. Can you please post your email address and I will contact you to get a copy of the ebooks on price action

Thank you very much

Cheers

Pauline

Hi Guys

Please send me the books as well:45:, I am really hungry for price action info.

thanks

Be wary of the self-called PA gurus. They are not actually traders but marketers and the information they give for free is just bait to have you as a customer on their paid courses/coaching/whatever. You’re better off reading the extensive source of information here or on the other forex forums. It’s huge, but this learning forex thing is quite time consuming. Best advise I can give you is to trade on your demo as you read, so you can validate or forget what you’re learning. Most books mentioned here are for free on the web.