Price Action, Candlesticks, and the Story They Tell

What do you think about FXCM?

I heard the UK based FXCM was alright, but Iā€™ve heard some people have trouble with the US FXCM. I donā€™t really know FXCM that well to be honest.

Hey guys
GBPAUD opened with a will to climb. Iā€™ll wait for london open!

Yeah it certainly has been aggressive since the market opened, 70 pip move on the h4 candle.

You often see these early Asian moves get wiped out as London comes into play, lets see what happensā€¦

London banks closed for this session too.

One question, with the inside candle on GBP/AUD do you enter at the break of the inside candle or the mother candle?

On the break of the inside candle

Can I ask everyone what pairs are they monitoring for Price Action setups? Apologies if this has been answered in a previous post ā€¦ I couldnā€™t see it.

Well ā€¦ This retracemente already exceeded 50% fibo level of the previous candle. Iā€™ll wait for better conditions.

Can I ask everyone what pairs are they monitoring for Price Action setups? Apologies if this has been answered in a previous post ā€¦ I couldnā€™t see it.

I watch all the majors, major crosses, gold silver oil, the Dow and S&P, pretty much everything

Hey guys, been following this thread since inception. First time dropping in to contribute. Have been following the USDCAD this morning and the 4h setup looks to me to be painting a potential bullish two bar reversal. Strong long trend. What do you guys think?

Hey guys, been following this thread since inception. First time dropping in to contribute. Have been following the USDCAD this morning and the 4h setup looks to me to be painting a potential bullish two bar reversal. Strong long trend. What do you guys think?

Hey, welcome shadeofgreen nice to have new face in the thread.

First of all I look at the Daily chart to see where price is at, to evaluate if the market is at a good area for buying and selling, when I look at USDCAD Daily I straight away think not a good time to go long. On the Daily, price is sitting fairly extended away from mean value, I want to see price correct itself and form a signal nice and close to the EMAs before buying.

Another point , if you look at the daily you will see that is sitting at resistance right now, donā€™t want to buy into resistance while price is already stretched out from the mean.

When the Daily chart looks good, then sometimes I will zoom in and check out the 4 hour.

Hey guys, are you in on GBP/AUD? A new rejection bar is formingā€¦

I entered at the break of the inside bar. Trade looking good so far.

I know this setups are against the trend, so itā€™s important to be careful.

GBP/USD

AUD/JPY

Just for the record I wont be taking any of this trades because I have other trades going and Iā€™m risking the maximum ammount allowed by my MM rules, although I love the GBP / USD setup, I think it has the potential for a nice RR ratio, even if it is against the trend. So let me know if some of you guys decide to take it.

Just for the record I wont be taking any of this trades because I have other trades going and Iā€™m risking the maximum ammount allowed by my MM rules, although I love the GBP / USD setup, I think it has the potential for a nice RR ratio, even if it is against the trend. So let me know if some of you guys decide to take it.

Agreed,

If you guys go to the weekly chart and see the support level that price is holding at right now, you will see how significant it is. The rejection candle alone was a poor signal, but it did show some strong buying interest from this support level. Last sessions Inside bar closed nice n bullish, I could easily see prices pushing up higher if it breaks.

Remember price is extended away from the EMAs right now, the chance for a correction will be strong. But this is still a down trending market so this setup is risky.

So here are my 2 posts for today, I donā€™t have much considering the market has moved down so much, the only thing available are countertrend trades really. Here are the too that I am watching at the momentā€¦

[B]The GBPUSD Inside Bar[/B]

See Post here

[B]High Grade Copper Bullish Rejection Candle[/B]

See Post here

Hi Evermore, Iā€™m in too. What about the 1,650 support? Do you think we need to place TP over there?

ā€¦ and there is also moreā€¦ The EUR/USD which is highly correlated to GBP/USD is in a 3 days upward move, sho the chances to see a bullish bias on GBP/USD are even greater.
My 2 cents

GU is neutral as the London banks are closed. Looks like price is so dead.