Price Action, Candlesticks, and the Story They Tell

Great, good luck with your EURJPY trade Jinz!

Hey guys check out the inside bar signal on the Silver market, sorry to those US guys who can’t indulge themselves in commodity markets :slight_smile:

HI FRIENDS…i am new to this thread…

what do you say about my setup?

please reply me …i am waiting for ur reply…

an inside bar formed…and if it break in the direction of trend…do you trade?

my target is shown with redline…

EURJPY plays out nicely

I dont trade inside bar, but for eurusd is trending down so i would look to sell.

hi Jinz…thanks for ur reply…i just want to know how inside bar’s are traded…thats why i posted that…thank u.

hi friends…i have seen that some of you are using some moving averages …so can any one tell me which MA u r using?

Look at the momentum first. Is it bearish or bullish ? IB can be a reversal pattern or a continuation pattern. Have to be careful when trading against the Bias.

thanks bro…can u tell me about bearish engulfing bar on H4 chart with USD-CHF …which is under formation…

all u guys…please tell me your opinion on that formation…so that i can tell to my friend to trade that or not…coz i cant access the charts right now…

Hi guys…i have asked earlier about this one…what do you say?

Usd - jpy h4…bearish engulfing bar

Hi Guys,

What do you think about EURAUD bearish outside bar in daily chart? I am using 21 and 8 EMA.Momentum showing down.

20 & 10 ema

Guys just some advice,

I am not trading EURUSD until the market conditions get better, that market is just sideways choppy crap on the daily chart. It’s common to get inside bars forming in mess like this, they are not valid signals. Look how price is chopping through the mean value, no respect there what so ever = unstable conditions. When price starts moving in a clear direction and respects the mean as dynamic support or resistance then you’ve got a stable trend. These are the market conditions I prefer to trade in.

Markets that I am watching at the moment are Gold, Silver, EURCAD ( I am still long off the signal I discussed here with you guys ). Also watching AUDCAD and waiting for the market to retrace back to the trend mean and a signal to form.

Most of the Major pairs are a mess at the moment , don’t try force trades out of them.

thanks bro…can u tell me about bearish engulfing bar on H4 chart with USD-CHF …which is under formation…

all u guys.....please tell me your opinion on that formation.....so that i can tell to my friend to trade that or not....coz i cant access the charts right now...... 

tell your friend to learn the method first so he can make his own trading decisions, I am not giving out direct trading signals.

What is your TP on EURCAD? It looks like there is some resistance at 1.30 which is a BRN. Are you also watching EURCAD for a signal to go short? I’m very new to Forex, so feel free to point out any flaws in my thinking.

Agree with that DnB. Major’s are really in a crap move. These are the time’s we have to wait with patience. Accoridng to me taking a position without any confluence or confirmation is nothing but suicidal.

hi Dnb…u r damn wright…yes…now i understood…

and thanks for the information…its really new point to me to remember…thank u.

What trades are everyone body in at the moment, or what markets are in your scopes?

EBs on H4, eh? We’re getting into the thick of the timescaling now…

C’mon guys, impress Scotch with your trades :DD

Won’t happen. I rarely impress myself. And DnB here can attest to how much I love me.

Hey DnB, how’s your EURCAD? still holding long?