Price Action, Candlesticks, and the Story They Tell

parents candle and a series of inside candle ,pair is under much bullish pressure

Great trade… Hit my TP this night.

I just missed the entry point!! Dang!

wow nice to see

Hey guys, just a recap of the 2 trade setups we’ve been talking about this week…

The nzdusd bullish rejection trade setup that we showed before has really taken off and quickly hit our 1:3 targets, even pushing up higher into the 1:4’s…

And on EURNZD we also had a trade that exploded downward to produce some nice quick profit. Congrats to all those who capitalized on these signals.

GBPNZD had been on massive sell off this couple days and had been making new lows. However in my opinion, gbp will accelerate to topside to reach 1.56 area, while NZD will lag behind, so i think GBPNZD will making run to 1.84 area

Hey Jinz,

This market has moved into all time lows and what you’re basically trying to do here is pick the bottom which is dangerous. This is a bearish market and it’s much safer to wait for a bearish signal for form with the momentum.

Apart from the pin bar | rejection candle, there is nothing else to back your trade and it’s countertrend. See where I am going here? This candle setup may see prices push up higher but are you willing to risk it?

[QUOTE=“DnB Price Action;477747”]Hey Jinz,

This market has moved into all time lows and what you’re basically trying to do here is pick the bottom which is dangerous. This is a bearish market and it’s much safer to wait for a bearish signal for form with the momentum.

Apart from the pin bar | rejection candle, there is nothing else to back your trade and it’s countertrend. See where I am going here? This candle setup may see prices push up higher but are you willing to risk it?[/QUOTE]

I know it’s very risky. But i do believe it will go up. My stop is 1.77. What goes down must go up

Daily charts on EURUSD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD hinting move lower is ahead, although still 5 hours to go till the daily charts closed

We’ve actually spoken about these pairs in the war room market commentary,

EURUSD : Resistance above, so we’re not looking to buy into it but waiting for a correction and a bullish price action signal off a previous support level to consider entering long.

AUDUSD : Market is testing the upper weekly range high, if price breaks out of the range it will clear the way for price to move aggressively into much higher prices even a possible retest of the $1.10 highs so keeping a close eye on that one.

NZDUSD : We aren’t interested in shorting this strong market, and price is too over extended from the mean to consider buying, so we are waiting for a correction and a bullish PA signal to jump back in long, or if the market started trending downward, wait for bearish signals to form underneath swing levels.

long oppurtunity at swing levels

Yes the USDJPY is testing a hot point in the market at the moment, a nice bullish signal is forming on the 4 hour chart and this all lines up with the BOJ devaluing the yen.

No what goes up must go down.

It looks that trade exploded upward for her, great work the risk payed off!

Great feeling when things work out, happy for you Jinz good work.

[QUOTE=“DnB Price Action;478997”]It looks that trade exploded upward for her, great work the risk payed off![/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=“tonyro44;479005”]Great feeling when things work out, happy for you Jinz good work.[/QUOTE]

Yeah when things work out as you planned it, it feels great. But i like to take it as i got lucky this time :wink:

I’ve been using price action to determine entry point for MACD Divergence Reversals. Came across this thread 2 weeks ago, interested in using price action to enter trends. Can I get some pointers on this AUDCHF signal?

I attempted to enter close to the previous days open, but it’s already started moving downward so I doubt it will trigger.

I don’t use any indicators to make trading decisions so I can’t advise you how to mould price action in with your macd setup.

But on my chart when I look at AUDCHF price did reject higher prices which is a bearish price action signal, but price is currecntly located to far away from the trend mean to short from, I would advise waiting for price to correct itself and buy on strength with a bearish PA confirmation.

eurusd formed a bullish 2 bar reversal,it gives a buying oppurtunity

This is what i am looking at right now, pretty good opportunity with good R:R