Price action causes

I feel like im starting to get good at identifying candlestick patterns but I want to understand the psychology behind these moves. Like how institutions affect the market, why exactly resistance and support levels are relevant, and how bull traps and bear traps work. If you were in a trade what might cause you to get out early? sorry if this is a loaded question but I cant find any information online about this

read the book “Phillip L.Carret - The Art of Speculation”

gives insight on how institutions work

read the book “Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets - John Murphy”

title is pretty much self explanatory.

read.

read.

all the information is out there. why do you expect me to waste my time spoonfeeding you while you can read it all by yourself?

dont expect to find anything usefull online. online is loaded with opinions of people who have absolutely no clue. filtering out the crap from usefull things online will be harder than learning everything you need to become a billionaire. the only knowledge you will ever find is in good old fashioned books.

@MrDE

Did you get out of the wrong side of the bed this morning or what??? LOL!!!

I do agree with all that you’re saying. But let’s be practical: a new trader wouldn’t really know what books to look for to read would they??? And let’s also be honest and say that there’s books and there’s books i.e. in much the same way as there are people with SOME clue and people with NO clue there are books out there that really are simply a waste of time and money.

But I do agree with the notion of read and study first then ask (here). It’s nigh impossible even if somebody had the time and the inclination to explain price action in a post or two.

4 Likes

the books i posted are for free :slight_smile:
everything is out there. he didnt ask where to find the information, he came here asking for answers.

he asked questions which have not been completely answered by 5000 authors on 1.000.000 pages and expects someone here to answer them for him.

he came here to be spoonfed. he came here to find people who will willingly sacrifice their time to teach him something and they’d do that in return for absolutely nothing at all.

such behavior imo is pretty lazy. very lazy.

you expect me to be all friendly with him? why? :slight_smile:

Because we’re supposed to be friendly people us that are lucky enough to still be around in this business!!! LOL!!!

Just messin’ with ya.

Like I said: I agree with you.

1 Like

luck has nothing to do with the fact that you are in this business. its work. hard work. why give away hard work for free?

i know ur just messing but ur statements give good ground for opinions :D:D

1 Like

By the way:

In the early hours of this morning I just happened across the thread below (this new layout seems to suggest threads randomly for some reason). One of the more entertaining threads around!!! LOL!!! Your interactions with somebody by the name of Martin_K kept me amused for quite some time!!! LOL!!!

1 Like

martin was (still is, as he isnt death as i suppose) a good hearted guy, very nice personality in trying to help people. generous. but his help was of low or little quality or in some cases counterproductive.

we had some funny moments :smiley:

i really wish he made it and is living of what he preached

1 Like

You’re funny. Here’s help, but I’m going to make you feel like crap taking it. Dude, get out of here already if you don’t want to help without strings attached. Or keep to your higher than mighty discussions and leave the rest of us alone. It’s a beginner’s forum. What do you expect?

Why would I waste my time… you just posted information, wasting your time. Leave it at that. Simple.
You take the extra effort to crap on the guy. SMH.

1 Like

youre-a-funny-guy

Nuff said…:wink:

I only get out with profit
So if i get out early.that means early profit