Price Action, Fibos, Pivots and S&R Trading setups - Continue from here

Good to hear that. Draghi’s speech may add some liquidity to the market. See you around.

Robert,

How are the things ? Caught a USD/JPY long last week and still holding with 200 pips. Don’t know whether the triple top formation going to work or not. But I have a bull feeling to break 100 this week.

What is the MA value in robertfx chart ?

must be EMA 20

Hello Perry,

Glad to hear that dude. Looks like we are going down once again. I am going to try EURO/Dollar short.
Market looks very silent for EU. Later guys.

Alan

Hi Guys, the market looks to be ranging for the EUR/USD…quite boring,on the EUR/JPY…nice one going on

Hello Guys,

Looks like we have a good EU short opportunity . Failed to go above 1.32

Hello Perry,

Very nice mate. You are on the right track. I am neutral on UJ at the moment.

Hello Jui Welcome to the thread. I am using 02 EMAs.

Red One - 50 EMA
Blue One - 200 EMA

Hello William,

Agree. I already caught a EU short trade early today. Going to hold this for a while with a tight stop loss.

Hola Robert,

Nice catch on the EU short ?

Going up again or breakout to the downside ? What is your exit plan?

Yep, took 180 pips and rest is still running. Now we are in a good support level. However I don’t like to close my EU short.

EU broke the support nice and completed the retracement back to the support turned resistance. I think we can see 1.28 soon. Just my feelings :33:

USD/CAD

The pair closed above 200 EMA and heading to the top once again. I cannot see any near R levels,

EUR/GBP

Looks like the pair get ready for another run after nicely held at the 50.0 fibo level.

0.8563 is the key level I am looking at the moment.

GOLD looks interesting at the current level. Will fib level 50.0 react to push Gold to the upside?

Hello Robert,

This is a clear winner. You holding this ? Wot is ya target ?

Hi William,

I am holding these two trades and targeting minimum 1.27

Well, Gold is not looking good at the moment. Maybe we can see 1320 once again.

AU is falling like a rocket. May be we can see 2012 very soon. Waiting for a pullback to enter.