Price Action, Fibos, Pivots and S&R Trading setups - Continue from here

Alan,

Looks like a very good trade to me. I am also bearish on the pair. Don’t risk more than 30 pips on this one.

Hello Traders,

Another week and new month ahead. I closed this trade with 95 + pips last week. Small inverse H & S pattern on 4hr TF. Looks like we are heading to North.

Chart update here :

Better to wait till London open…

EU is rolling on the same levels for the last two weeks. I am sure we can see some good movement this week. I have one EU long holding from the last week with 25+ pips. If we are going to go up 1.31 on the chart.

USD/CAD

Pair still falling heavily. No near Support until 1.01000. I would like to see pair reverse around 1.0100 and back to the top again. :slight_smile:

GOLD still in a short term uptrend. However I would like to remain bearish until break above 1540. Waiting for a possible bearish signal to short.

Hello Robert,

Yes you are correct on this one. I just stopped out with -40 pips. However EU started to move upside now.

You got that trade correct. Nice one Robert

Thanks Alan. This was the best trade of the last month. Closed with 150+ pips. Target achieved.

We have a new month here. EU nicely moved to the top on the last day of the month. Now we have a nice double top formation. Would like to try a small short

Long plan cancelled with the heavy break to the downside. Retracement will give nice shorting opportunity.

Wow! Wonderful trade Robert. Yesterday EU dropped back to the same position. What’s your plan for the NFP day ? I am waiting for a possible retracement to the sell the pair.

Pro-cyclical currency instruments would normally go northward in bull markets, as prices are breaking more and more supply levels. On the other hand, anti-cyclical currency instruments tend to exhibit a measure of strength only in bear markets, as prices are breaking more and more demand levels. Sometimes a confirmed bias may last longer than one imagines.

Hello Brenda,

Sorry couldn’t find time to trade NFP. How about you ? There wasn’t any big impact to EU pair from NFP.

Welcome to thread thread mate. However I don’t understand what you are trying to deliver here. Can you explain this further ?

Most of the Yen pairs like UJ, EJ and GJ formed a triple top formation on 04 hour TF. Good area to place shorts. But Need a clear bearish sign.

Hi wizard, some example of such maybe?

Hello Grix,

That’s what I am looking rather than theoretical explanations. How are you doing mate ? Any trades lately ?

Still waiting for 1540 to consider shorting. Currently trading in the upward channel and not much movement.

Hi roberto, Am well may of my trades are in the pipeline, waiting for the Draghi’s speech later. Short on the EUR/USD for some hours now so far.