Price Action, Fibos, Pivots and S&R Trading setups - Continue from here

Some nice trade on the EJ here Rob. Totally missed this one. Just saw the set up on my ichi charts, but I guess the train is already left the station. looking to catch the next one…
pfffff

Yeah mate. Next train is on the way I guess.

Welcome AP. Happy to see you here. I think Perry introduced me already. See you around pal.

Regards,
ROB

Weekend was awesome. Hope you also had a wonderful weekend. Again Tuesday here. Feels like days going very quickly. I am eyeing on EU & AU long at the moment.

EU getting closer to previous R level. Which may probably will act like support level with this bullish run. I am planing to get in this long trade

I am looking at this trade aswell, let’s see how the price reacts at support.

Hey Robert, happy to be here mate!

Look forward to participating!

Apex.

Hi William

That was a good trade as you already can guess. Today, EUR is strong and I am now long with this pair with careful eyes as resistance is also near!

Good luck DE. I may join with you soon

Hey Perry

I am still with EURUSD and still not clear which way the trend will go as it is still consolidating.

Hello Gals & Boys,

Look at the Gold. Quick drop to the next major support level. Not sure where to from here

Long opportunity building on GBP/AUD

Ups and Downs. Not much movement last few days ? What do you think Rob ?

True. I don’t know exactly. But pair looks bearish now and may look to go down a little bit. Better to keep eyes on this one. No trade for me at the moment.

Cable looks interesting after the quick bullish run. May be a very good opportunity to short this pair with a long term view. However shorts not confirmed yet.

Short UJ with an open target.

Very good forecast Robert though there were sth. with JPY yesterday (Friday)

Hiya Roberto,

Hope everything going well with you !
Had the similar trade last week. Still holding with 80 + pips.

Perry

Hi Perry

Hope you were holding your position and got the bundle of pips. I made a short overnight entry with this pair and bag some pips too.

Cheers

Wow ! Nice to hear that Perry. Not too happy with the PA last week. So I have closed this trade for 40 pips. Hope you closed this position with a good profit.