Price Action, Fibos, Pivots and S&R Trading setups - Continue from here

Congrats to you as well. Are you holding any positions ?

EU long trade is the only one I am holding at the moment. Didn’t make any impact since last Friday.
Expecting more action this week though

Also I am eyeing on EJ for a possible short entry. Let’s see how this is going to work for me.

Haha. The irony! Im looking at EURJPY short on the daily timeframe too! Will perhaps post a chart tommorow!

Happy trading Robert buddy.

Apex.

Well Mate, Never expected bulls at this stage. I am out at B.E.
Better to stay away from this pair for the moment. Good luck

Bears in Action. I may exit at this stage. Let’s see

I am counting on this Cable Short. However still sitting on 200 MA and may change things quickly

Sorry to reply late.
I was playing with AUDJPY and was a mix trade!

Hey Rob,

Looks like a nice trade. Seems 200 EMA held nicely, aiming to go higher. You still on to this short trade ?

Hey DE,

My fav pair AJ. Couldn’t get anything from it this week. Planing for some longs

Hello William

I love this pair too. But very little volatility last week and still opening of this week! Boring market!

Hello Guys,

Hope you had a lovely weekend. What you guys think about buying EU ? I have a plan to buy EU with this up trend ?

I would wait as this may be the end of this (1.358…) temporary uptrend!

Yeah, I already have a long trade from last week.

Halo Perry,

Yeah I think now it is a very good time to place longs. I have a one trade from last week. Going to hold this for a while

I am eyeing on EU/Pound as well. I love the current PA pattern. Highly bullish. Looking for a rope to hold

Looks like I missed this trade

I am not happy with the current PA behavior. Stop loss to breakeven

Had a great run with EU. Closed manually and waiting for a clear signal to decide longs or shorts

Finally took the trade. Up 15+ pips