Price Action, Fibos, Pivots and S&R Trading setups - Continue from here

Thanks Alan. How are the things going with you ??

Hey Apex,

I am not 100% believe on Fibos or S & R Levels. But I trust on Price Action. Such things happen mostly during news time. I don’t trade news. What I want to say is don’t depend only on one thing. Just try to combine things. Then enter once all rules are met. Good Luck

Still holding this trade with another one. High possibility for bulls. Going to close if EU going to change sides

Hola Robert,

How was the weekend ? Most of the major pairs pointing down. Hope you have EU trades. I caught a small Cable short last Friday and doing good. Expecting to close at the next Support Level.

Catch you later

Hey Bud,

Doing good and feeling awesome. Hope you are doing great too. Congrats on the Cable short. Missed that trade completely.
Good luck for this week

Well changed my mind to keep EU trades.

Aussie is the one I am looking at the moment. Getting closer to Major Support level on the daily time frame. However the candles are still heavy bearish.

Closed the Cable short with the recent run. I think we are going down again. I may try another one. See u Rob

Perry,

Yeah better thing to do. I would like to remain silent wit Cable for the moment. Open for both sides

Closed one trade and holding one trade. Not happy with the recent pullback. Time will tell

Missed a nice long opportunity with USD/CHF

I may enter soon

Hello Robert,

How are ye ?

I am looking at the Cable for a possible short ? What do you think ?

Missed this one and again we have a chance to long

Doing good man. Hope u also doin gd.
Yeah that’s obvious. Already pointing down. But let’s just wait for a possible signal.

I am not gonna give up on EU shorts. Still holding those

Hope all is well with fellows,
always nice to see your charts here

EURUSD was great today! Well done for sticking to your guns!

:slight_smile:

Thanks Dany. How are the things ? Haven’t seen you in a while. Hope everything going well with you.

Thanks for Keep in touch

Yep Apex, Thanks. EU shorts going well. However we have few barriers ahead. Going to keep my eyes on those barriers

Also I am up with my USD/CHF trade. Looks like 9232 on the way