Price Action, Fibos, Pivots and S&R Trading setups - Continue from here

So what is your trading rest upon: technical or fundamental analysis? Can you advice what are the suitable books, broker and timeframe to trade best? I would like to hear from you especially on broker choice matter? What are the criteries which best characterize good and stable broker…

Hey mate,

Hope you closed this trade profitably. Looks like it’s gonna go down again. For the moment I am going to try UJ long.

Good Luck
Perry

Hello Mate,

Welcome to the thread.

I am more into technical analysis and prefer to use Price Action most of the time to identify better trading setups. Any time frame is OK if you know how to manage those properly. But I would like to recommend higher time frames in order to reduce noise. There are several good brokers. Just do a research on your own to find a good broker. Try to find out a broker with good customer support, lowest spreads, good ratings, good trading platforms, etc

Hope these things help

SL got me at the break even. Good thoughts on UJ. This pair will touch the moon. LOL

See you around Perry

AUD/USD Short

This is one of the two trades I am holding at the moment. Hope this pair will go below 0.90 once again

Hey Rob,

There won’t be any big movements due to US holidays. am also expecting to sink further down

The market is so dull. No trades for me either. Going to take a long weekend. See you guys then

Hi Robert,

I am newbie, just couple months looking at the charts. But quite intensively. School of pipsology of course done :). I found your very interesting threads on this forum, including some learning materials. I want to develop more skills in PA trading. I found it’s more reasonable than lagging indicators. If you don’t mind, I would join your thread and from time to time ask for suggestions and consult some situations.
What pairs you mainly look at?

Regards
Robert

Hey Robin,

Welcome to the thread. Glad you are interested to learn price action. There is also another thread here on baypips if you aren’t aware. You can join there too. Check below

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/45414-understanding-price-action-chris-capre-264.html#post574018#post574018

Hiya Robert,

So we have another Robert here. Great to have you here. Feel free to discuss, share anything on my thread.

Good luck on your trading

Hello Brenda,

Yes, Market looks so dull. We also have Christmas around the corner. So market will be going through a slow period.
May be it’s time to flashback the year and get ready for the next year

Still 80 pips on this trade. Gonna hold this one over next few days

Good One Robert. Au moving to the downside. Hope this pair will bring some pips.

Alan

Do you still believe we will break .90? The market looks like its strengthening a bit…

Hello Apex,

Hope everything is ok with you. 20 pips to go to reach the 0.90. Hope we will break that level comfortably. I am already up by 150 pips. Let’s see

Thanks mate. Let’s see

Hey Rob,

Awesome trade mate. I tried to catch a EU short today. But suddenly EU turned to bullish.
So No trades for me at the moment

Hello Perry,

Yep, EU is bullish atm. Better to wait for a clear signal to enter

Reversed near 0.90. Hope AU will back in the bearish trend

Opened another trade last week. Holding two trades with more than 200 + pips