Price Action, Fibos, Pivots and S&R Trading setups - Continue from here

No worries mate. Demo will bring the skills to trade in Live accounts. kudos :slight_smile:

Hiya Apex,

After long time. Hope everything OK with you :). Yeah I use 03 MAs to identify trends quickly.
Blue one is 200EMA. If price below 200 EMA, then the pair is heavy bearish. If pair above 200 EMA then other way around.

50 EMA ( Red Line ) is to pick up retracements/pullbacks for the purpose of filtering better trades & the Green one is 10 EMA. That is to identify quick reversals. Hope this helps. You can Google to find more info. Feel free to ask any questions

By the way my UJ short is doing well. Closed 1/2 and I would like to see 100 psychological mark with in next few days. But watch out for possible reversals at the same time

Nice, thanks for the clarification. Yeah Im not so active on forums anymore. But I still follow this thread and Chris thread.

:slight_smile:

Hola Roberto,
Yea the UJ has been trending downwards really nicely. Looking to pick the retracement off the EMA 20 on the H4 for further shorts.
Good work boss.

Thanks Robert for support, needed these days. Demo works very well these days, live not that much. Would you mind share your trading ideas earlier, like that one UJ or before AU, maybe it would let handle emotions?

Awesome trade Robert. Nicely done

Thanks. Still holding this one with same levels

Don’t worry about Live now. I had the same issues few years back. Now getting better. I will try to increase my posting time. So I can post my charts early.

Good luck with that Grix. Wish you success

Good to hear that. Good luck. Feel free to post here when you get time.:slight_smile:

Gents,

what do you think of it? Nice pinbar and action on H1, Fib 61.8% retracement. First target area 1.5210, second 1.51660.

Indeed it is. Did you cover any pips ??

EUR/GBP

Failed to make any big impact and still moving here and there. Shorts looks ideal. But not a clear signal yet

EU in a high sell zone. Going to try a small short here

[QUOTE=“robertrfx;600721”] Indeed it is. Did you cover any pips ??[/QUOTE]

Yes, this one was good.

it’s still moving up… are we counting on Yellen’s dovish speach?

Hey Robin,

Good to see new guys here. Yeah we need to count that in. We still don’t know about breakout or reversal ?

Hi Alanamc,
I am still learning from you guys, but I hope, I’ll contribute something valuable to the thread soon. Thanks in advance for precious advices.

Shouldn’t this one be soon ready to go short? aproaching area of interest?