Price Action, Fibos, Pivots and S&R Trading setups - Continue from here

Took a small short trade yesterday. slowly moving in the South direction

Hello Folks,

Took this trade last week and holding with 70+ pips. Closed half and going to hold rest

Also my EU long trade is doing well from the last week. Hope bullish run will continue for a while

Good one Robert. I have 02 AU longs. Don’t have any intention to close those trades early.

Hello Guys.

Back after from my short vacation. How are the things going on ? I am going to start trading from today onward. See you guys around

EU looks bullish as per the Daily chart. Pair trading in a nice trend channel. If EU broke below 200 EMA, we have a good opportunity short the pair.

Short AUDUSD with the recent pullback

EUR is still in an uptrend on the weekly chart. But below the 20 mid bollinger. Stops at 1.3500 I guess major support going there. If those stops go that’s it. I am short on the pair already covered 75% of profits so the position is risk free.

Looking for the next top on AUD may look to short US monetary policy underpinning the more or less non active Aussie. Sticking with a USD buy on that pair.

Banked 80+ pips from this quick AU drop

Hey Mate,

Welcome to the thread. Sudden buying on EU, may be we can get a better short. AU once again on his all the way to bottom

Hello Guys,

Short EU

AU getting closer to previous resistance level. Looks like a very good area to place short

Bagged 20 quick pips. Going to hold the short for a while

Robert, what do you think? is it time to short AUDUSD?

AUD/USD: Simple Retracement Play | Forex Blog: Playing with Comdolls

in fact there is already swing on 1h? is it?

Hell Yeah,

We had some nice opportunities over last few days. Looks like pair need a break before resume. Hope AU will gain some pips before going down again

Closed EU trade with 50 + Pips

Took UJ short yesterday and it’s moving in my direction

[QUOTE=“robertrfx;595725”] Hell Yeah, We had some nice opportunities over last few days. Looks like pair need a break before resume. Hope AU will gain some pips before going down again[/QUOTE]

Yeah i’ve cough few pips… Pity that in demo, not live.,

[QUOTE=“robertrfx;595727”] Closed EU trade with 50 + Pips[/QUOTE]

I shorted at 1.36456, but I think it’s time to close.

Hey Robert, Just wondering, what EMA’s are you using there?

I notice the 50, because I use it too, but what about the other 2?

Regards,
Apex.