Price Action, Fibos, Pivots and S&R Trading setups - Continue from here

Hello ,

How y’all doing ? For me, not much trading these days. Euro pairs in a bullish trend. No solid trading setups yet

How about you Robin ?? Are you holding or eyeing any trades ?

[QUOTE=“robertrfx;611851”] How about you Robin ?? Are you holding or eyeing any trades ?[/QUOTE]

Hi Master,

I just did a little bit gambling these days on UC, AU, AJ, and cable. Some of them turned into nice trades and cough some positive pips. But generally, didn’t see solid signal for real money to risk. Let’s hope soon will get some nice ones… Good luck to all of us.

Yeah same here. Not much trading over last days. But I caught a EU trade looks like it turned out to be a winner

Nice Trade Perry. After Long time. EU still going down. You still holding this one ?

Hey how are the things mate ? Not much trading these days. Took a long break and back again :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=“robertrfx;615883”] Hey how are the things mate ? Not much trading these days. Took a long break and back again :)[/QUOTE]

Hey Robert,

Also been busy on others things, was not closely following fx this week. However I’ve spotted nice area on GU (62% retracement and bottom of inclining channel) and cough some pips on the way to north, however now I have no clue where it’s going to go.
I see there were nice moves on Aussie and Loonie pairs… Ehh maybe next week. Will you be online, shall we find something interesting? Btw which time zone are you?

Hiya Guys,

Caught a small EG long trade

Managed to close with 60 pips. Looking for a new trading opportunity…

[QUOTE=“robertrfx;615883”] Hey how are the things mate ? Not much trading these days. Took a long break and back again :)[/QUOTE]

Hey Master, how are you doing. Where are you? Thread is dying… I cough some on AU recently, nothing spectacular. This week I will be following closer the markets.

Hey guys,

How are the things ? Very boring week for markets… Not much trading ? Where the heck is Robert ??

I took yesterday long GU on 61.8% retracement. So far looks promising… How are you doing guys?

Hay mate,

Cable rocking at the moment. Missed a good long opportunity. But I have a small EU long trade…

Hello Guys,

I am back after long hiatus. Hope you guys are doing great. Thanks for keeping this thread alive.
Didn’t get much time to post. But I’ve traded.

Hope to start posting again. See you around guys

GBP/USD

Holding this trade over a month now. Nearly 300 pips now. I still see the bullish potential. let’s see

Just like Cable,

I have EU long trade too

Hi Perry,

Hope you are doing awesome. Advice you to keep to EU long trade with you…

Nice one Rob, good to see you back.

Gents, what do you think about it?

Hey Mate,

Too late to reply this. How are the things ? I see EU heading down. What do you think ?