Price Action, Fibos, Pivots and S&R Trading setups - Continue from here

Hola Guys,

Yeah agree with the EU bearish trend. We have a clear direction now. But would like to wait till NY open to make a decision.

I have GBP/JPY short trade. But looks like pair is going to change the direction. Will Keep an eye on this one

Hey Rob,

Good to see you back. I think Geppy in a nice bearish trend now. I am focusing on EU shorts at the moment. Good luck

Nice thread! I will come back to check from now on.

Thanks for your words mate. Feel free to share anything in this thread.

Closed this one. Missed a lovely long trade. Pair is getting closer to my previous short entry point.

Bears back in action for EU. Going to hold my short trade for a while :slight_smile:

Well Eu going down strongly at the moment. Holding any position ??

Hi Perryfx, i have one short, but have some doubts already. The recovery after yesterday news was pretty strong.

Sudden bearish action on EU pairs due to ECB + NFB. Expecting further down …

Hiya Guys,

How are the things ? No trades for the moment. But eyeing on a couple of pairs.

USD/CAD may drop again after the pullback. I am closely monitoring this pair at the moment.

Possible drop again? Nooo I don’t think so, even from your screenshot we can see december Support level, CAD is going to strengthen hovering around 1.075 not less.

Yeah I am also agree with you. USD looks so strong again.May be we revisit May high

Hey Mate,

Glad to see you back. I have Cable and EU shorts. Expecting further drop soon after pullbacks.
See you around

Very few posts these days as i am paying more attention to live trading. Happy to see ya all active here.
By looking at current PA EU still looks bearish. Hope Cable will reverse with the recent bullish action.