Price Action, Fibos, Pivots and S&R Trading setups - Continue from here

Yep: Ranging Levels

03 more days to complete year 2012. How was the year for you in terms of trading ? What are your plans and goals for year 2013 ?

Actually it was a good year compared to previous one. But I must say that there are lot to improve in trading. Everyday learning. I want to be consistently profitable.

By the way I wish you a very happy new year :19:

Well this is the final trade of the year 2012. Happy to took 117+ pips on GU trade.

I would like to wish Happy New year for every viewers and members who contributed for this thread. There are lot more things to do and stay tune in 2013 as well.

Well Happy to start the year with 02 back to back profitable trades.

EJ - Long +70 pips

AU Long - 99 + pips

WE are still in the range :30: on EU. But current platform good for scalpers. I am expecting to break this range soon. Lets see

Hello everyone I am back after my studies. Hope everyone doing good

We are at a difficult Price level on EU at the moment. If current short term downtrend continues we may get 1.287x area as this is the major support Zone. How Ever I am expecting up trend continuation from this level with the minimum price level to reach 1.316X.

I took a long trade with the max stop loss 35 pips. If we drop below 1.299X I will surely take the short.

AUD/USD

I took a AUD long as well. Currently up nearly 20+ pips. Expecting 1.0573 to bank the profit. lets see.

I would like to add a very good article on trading mindset. This is very useful one for every trader. Enjoy.

Developing a Successful Forex Trading Mindset Pt. 1 | 2nd Skies Forex

We may see same levels until tomorrow ECB. Play safe Mates :cool:

It’s good see your back. Hope your are done with the studies.

Thank you very much for this one. Very useful one

Hope you exited with current bearish movement. I also have a small short trade. What is your next support level besides major 1.287X level mentioned above ?

Happy New year Robert. Very Nice Article. Looking forward to see more posts from your. Good luck

Hopefully this will decide the direction…

Yes it was really unlucky to exit the trade. My trade was too early.

Welcome onboard. Please stay tune. Will give Trade signals for free as well. :57: