Price Action, Fibos, Pivots and S&R Trading setups - Continue from here

Banked the profit with 90+ pips :cool:

TP hit on Eur/GBP with + 200 pips on both trades. It took 6 days to reach my TP. Patience is the key in this business. With that I call it a week. Good luck everyone .

Very nice trades. What a way to end the week.

Nice ride. Missed EU long entry last week. Looking forward for this week.

Hello Thanks for your comments. It was a busy week. Back after some important work

After the pullback EU has mush potential to reach minimum 1.3422 area. Tackling the levels closely.

Sorry the chart here.

USD/CHF.

TRading between the major suppy zone. Waiting for price to reach 0.9380 area. Tackling levels closely to enter short

Look at the chart patterns. Very Nice. But Missed few long entries at the support level. Potential to reach the top once again.

Welcome Back mate

Got my level. But Missed that trade.

Well again PA rejected at 1.3400 area to reach above 1.3422. No clear direction at the moment due to fight between bulls and bears. Will see next week

Will see you on next week. Check this video on "how to trade breakouts " by My master. Very good video. Have a nice weekend.

Price Action - Chris Capre Advanced Price Action Trading Strategies - YouTube

Very Nice Video Robert. Have a nice weekend. Will see you next week.

I already watched this. Nice one mate. Very slow market today. Hope you are doing good.

Unpredictable market with lot of spikes. EU playing at the thin range. Draghi Speech on the way. This will probably decide the direction of the market.

Took nearly 100+ pips on yesterday’s EURNZD trades. No trades for me at the moment.

Yes, yesterday was a very slow day. Today is very different market with lot of spikes across the board. Better to stay away from the market for a while. Play safe mate.

Very good result as always

Any trading ideas today ?