Price action pattern

Morning guys.

Can anyone please explain for me how price action works

BUY after formations of any of the following: bull flag, MACD Positive divergence, 123 bottom, inverted head and shoulders, inverted hammer and railway tracks, cup and handle, double bottom, cymetrical triangles etc.
Then…
SELL after formations of any of the following: bear flag, MACD Negative divergence, 123 top, head and shoulders, hammer and railway tracks, dead cat bounce, double top, pennants etc…
That’s how we were tought back then.

1 Like

Its easy to find out about price action through Google - there are numerous sources and Youtube clips and pdf’s explaining all about it. You can post here if you run across any issues or interesting problems. But you have to do some work too you know…

1 Like

Price action pays, that’s all I know lol but like @tommor said, YouTube and reading up on price action stuff online will help you.

Follow me i will post full simple article within few days .

The best ever on internet

I find that price action method is most favourable method of many new traders. It is relatively easy to be learnt, but certainly, I would recommend not to jump into market before you do your homework on demo account first. Forex market is very risky place, so dont rush into real account