Price Action That Matters

Good question, no I currently don’t run any stock market based threads. Although I trade stocks the same way I trade Forex, using price action.

Sorry to hear that Adam :frowning:

Been in a few trades. Definitely not for me. If daily trade can take 3-4 candles to hit TP at 1:1 RR, expect the same thing with monthly trade. Keeping my trade opened for 3 months just to have 1:1 RR is not what I want to do for a living.

Don’t be fooled by the amount of pips you’ll make on monthly chart btw, at the end you want to risk the same % no matter the time frame.

Dear Aaron,

First, I want to thank you for sharing your knowledge and experience with us! I am a complete new bee in forex and examining every aspect of it and saw some sales men up to now. I was amazed when reading all the inside details on PA you are revealing to us in this thread and in your YouTube videos. It shows me you have a big and warm heart!

Wishing you luck and profitable trades. Greetings, Peter

High risk events for week of 3/30

Thank you pip, I really appreciate your kind words! Seeing people become more successful traders is what makes this all worth while. I hope to more success stories from this thread!

Regards,
Aaron K.

True gurus shd do that!

Some might say all gurus should ;).

Hi Everyone,
I’m new here at this forum and it seems like this one is the best of the best as to the PA, but first…

Aaron,

I am very grateful to you for providing such valuable information for free and for all hours spend here in order to make traders:
A) Better ones
B) More motivated
C) Happier :slight_smile:

Wish you to succeed in your future trading career.

Little about me,
I started to trade Forex for about eight months ago. All i have learned about technical analysis like PA is from forums like this one and other internet resources. I started to trade live account straight away with 1500$ (as much as i can allow to lose). After 8 monghts of trading i am -7% while there was a win strikes period up to 54% of an account. Now i can see that my biggest problem is choosing write high probability set-ups. I opened now a demo account in order to train the PA technics till i get to at least 3 profitable mongths.

I now that the best way to learn is to share what you know, so i would like to share here my charts and setups i take from time to time, in order to discuss with local intelligence :slight_smile: and learn together. Pros and cons as required will be added.

Independent Trading Life for everybody :57:

*Sorry, but my english is not so good.

A quick update: now that Sydney fx session starts at 5.00pm NY time FxPro also begins & closes at 5.00pm NY time :53:

Well said!

But we all can understand that bogus gurus don’t :19:

In addition, chances of unanticipated events that cause tides against our trades are always greater over a few months than over a few days.

You are welcome! ASAP I become a bit succesfull (i.e. get my first profit :54:) I will let you know Aaron

Welcome ( i’m not Aaron btw hehe)

You’ve come to a good place to learn, make sure you have the basics down with price action and we can help with the rest.

Yor english seems great.

all the best

Darth

[QUOTE=“ArthurVR;617191”]Hi Everyone, I’m new here at this forum and it seems like this one is the best of the best as to the PA, but first… Aaron, I am very grateful to you for providing such valuable information for free and for all hours spend here in order to make traders: A) Better ones B) More motivated C) Happier :slight_smile: Wish you to succeed in your future trading career. Little about me, I started to trade Forex for about eight months ago. All i have learned about technical analysis like PA is from forums like this one and other internet resources. I started to trade live account straight away with 1500$ (as much as i can allow to lose). After 8 monghts of trading i am -7% while there was a win strikes period up to 54% of an account. Now i can see that my biggest problem is choosing write high probability set-ups. I opened now a demo account in order to train the PA technics till i get to at least 3 profitable mongths. I now that the best way to learn is to share what you know, so i would like to share here my charts and setups i take from time to time, in order to discuss with local intelligence :slight_smile: and learn together. Pros and cons as required will be added. Independent Trading Life for everybody :57: *Sorry, but my english is not so good. [/QUOTE]

Hey Arthur

Welcome to the thread!

BA

I’m abt 800Km away from home. After travelling for 9 hours I saw to my pleasant surprise that my AUDNZD long trade is making a comeback stride. Hope to break even soon & then on to profit, after (don’t know how many) weeks. :smiley:

The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. I wish you the best!

My handle is PipTravels and I am fairly new (under 1,000 trades) Still in a demo account and have been weeding through the Forex Education jungle. I have encountered the fierce Forex trader tribes that hold you at spear point trying to sell you one course after another after another, ad nauseum. I even ran across a semi-altruistic tribe that has a mission to teach (with high technology fees) newbies to trade eventually leading into an account trading their cash (for a 60/40 split). I trade without indicators looking to see what the market is actually doing around levels of support and resistance and learning to tame my emotions. After jumping into the swamp in the jungle looking to make it to the other side (and the land of paradise-professional profitable trading) I cried out, “is there no one out there who will show people with desire how to learn?” Without the thousand dollar gouging of course, lol-and that’s on the low end! And then much like all answered prayers I found the other edge of the swamp and got out. I am not in the land of paradise yet but know I am on the right track. What I have learned so far is that risk management and being able to read price action seem to be the 2 most important things to learn. There is probably a third and am sure it is somewhere on this thread :slight_smile: Thanks for your integrity and willingness to share what you have learned with all who will step up to the challenge. Eric

Welcome! I believe you came to the right place.

can anyone one tell me the name of a 3 bar pattern? there looks like one on the gold 4h and its bugging me that I can’t think of the name lol!

Darth