Price Action That Matters

Hey followers of this thread, I started up a thread http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/65846-dnb-price-action-thread-why-they-allowed-break-babypips-rules.html. If you have enjoyed the free material here and it has helped you along your trading journey then pay it forward by making sure babypips stays a hub of education and not a springboard for sales pitching. The strict rules babypips enforces is what has kept this one of the best Forex websites on the web, but there is a thread that has been strangely exempt from the rules. It’s no surprise to anyone here that I am all for ensuring people have free and open access to Forex education without the catch of sales pitches. I don’t believe Forex memberships are bad, but this shouldn’t be a place where that is tolerated. According to babypips rules, it isn’t, although there seem to be exceptions. Again show your fellow traders some love and check out the thread, also if you do believe in what I am saying then most important stop by the offenders thread and report their post for breaking babypips core rules. And lets keep this the best educational Forex site on the web!

Heads up on EURUSD & USDCHF. Beautiful if it stays that way.

Can’t see nothing in the URL?

Hey pip, thanks for taking your time to try and check it out. Moderator Pipzilla saw the thread and closed it down and was going to be handing out infractions and/or bans as appropriate. I hope everyone always remembers to always pay it forward and watch out for the newcomers , and if necessary stir up the pot a bit.

Go Pipzilla!

One of the reasons I barely spend any time here anymore.

It seems to me like starting a thread breaking the rules, advertising, trying to encourage people to join their own paid membership sites or encouraging people to follow them on external facilities that then turn into a con gets very little attention whilst opening a thread questioning those threads or this kind of behaviour and it will get shutdown faster than the hot proverbial off the shovel.

I’ve never seen a thread where the mods have engaged in any kind of discussion on these matters. It seems like transparency could be improved.

This thread and Nikkita’s price action for dummies are the only ones I keep up with anymore.

Exactly.
Sometimes there’s that much advertising and solicitation playing out, especially on these [I]‘popular price action’[/I] threads you’d think you had just walked into a product sales convention.

It’s not as though any of the regulars of those threads are able to demonstrate any proof of consistent profits using their information anyway. So why on earth would you want to willingly pay for more of the same?

High risk events for week of 5/11

Hey everyone, I wanted to give everyone a heads up that I plan on taking a hiatus from this thread and babypips for a while. As most everyone knows I designed a product for the gas/oil industry and am working for a start-up company that is built upon that product. The company just sold more in 1 shot than it has in the last 2-3 years it has existed. That means that it is really picking up steam and sales are starting to flow in. We are projecting about a 1000% growth this year over last year. I am getting extremely busy and won’t have the time or energy to contribute to great websites like these. This doesn’t mean I won’t ever be back to contribute and further this and other threads, but for right now my career demands my full time and attention. I hope to see all of you still here and active on babypips when I am able to come back.

Thanks to everyone for making this thread hands down the best thread on babypips.

Regards,
Aaron Kruger

Good news for you, congrats!

Bad news for BP.

Congrats! Best of luck and see you when you can

Congrats Aaron. That’s great news for your business. All the best to you :35:

PS: don’t neglect your work on your millionaire EA haha

I am still actively working on the EA with another babypips member and plan on continuing that work. We are actually putting the EA live in the next couple days. I may stop by babypips and drop updates on that periodically.

Check your charts for today close. It’s going to be a nice day!

I’ve am in good profit right now on 1 trade, but I notice some others that look like they could be forming some nice setups! Someone tell the US to get rid of the 50:1 leverage for crying out load.

Yea man my EURUSD and USDCHF closed out in TP right where the area rejected and is now forming PB’s. Pondering about these two once more.

'best

Darth

Hi Eternal. I stumbled across this thread and immediately felt comfortable with the lessons being handed out. I have been updating my trading plan every day and have been trying to draft the trading plan in such away that I can cover as many bases as possible without confusing myself too much. What has made this process much easier has been the use of your trading plan as a template. Obviously I will need to hone this plan to fit my personality once I get more comfortable with the price action teachings. Anyway - I have put this information into an excel document. I find it much easier personally using this format and it is much easier to edit data on computer. If possible can you let me know how I can attach an excel sheet to message in babypips and I will send it on to you. You might find it useful. Alternatively I can send it my email. I hope youre trading is still going well and you are getting close to your own personal holy grail!

Hi, I’m back! Hope we’re all doing well here. Best wishes from Thailand!

It’s been an interesting month. Especially meditation training, has to be one of the most difficult exercise I’ve been though in my whole life. And in my view it’s very similar to trading psychology. I’ll write something up if you’re interested.