Price Action That Matters

30% per year… lol.

I am taking no more to do with you publically, I am beginning to feel sorry for you lol , you clearly have no clue about trading, and how to use the charts to your advantage, though, if you would like me to explain to you how to trade profitably on H4 down to M5 charts, feel free to drop me a message… and I don’t want money from you. I already got enough, 100k would look bad on my bank statement…

But, like I said, drop me a message, we can do a few hours on a skype call, and I can bet you my bank account, you will hang up knowing price action is boss… and profitable.

Could you record that skype call and post it please :stuck_out_tongue:

I know thats kinda selfish but I like seeing your screenshots because they are from live charts instead of made up charts showing ‘perfect’ setups that happen once a year

Darth, what time periods were you trading? Were you using a fixed % risk each time?

I’m trading H4 only at the moment but wondering about moving to a lower timeframe.

Lower ?? why lower ? why not higher (H6 / H12 / D1)

i use h4 predominently but i check all tfs for indications

Curiosity :slight_smile:

I did try out a couple of trade ideas on practice today on M5 which both hit TP but a sample of two is obviously random. I’m certainly not looking to do this on live any time soon.

Trading M5 is very profitable due to the high number of setups you get each day, though I would only ever trade it between 8AM and 4.30PM UK time.

Well you should. Scalping is awesome!

Best

Yes- the best session to scalp is when NY/London overlap.
M5, M3, M1 - all good timeframes to scalp.

hey bro, what platform do you use to get m3?

also has to be said why ppl say lower tfs are volitile, it bs i’vr had success recently with h1 which i’ve found better than h4 on occasion and the rest are just as good, its not the tf that you need to worry about its you and you your strategy.

'best

darth

Ninjatrader

You’re right on the mark with that comment. I’ve had much success testing M5 this week and it’s behaved in the same way that the higher time frames do, certainly with the levels and PA signals that I use.

It’s taken me longer than it should to realise that since a fair few retail traders come out with a net loss that maybe validating the retail trader gospel is wise.

Don’t think M5 M3 M1 charts lads. Thats inside the box. Think 1000 or 2000 tick charts. Remember the same PA forms all charts. Youll be amazed how well PA works on tick charts

hmmm interesting input do you need mt5 for that type of tick charts?

'best

darth

I wouldn’t use metatrader at all for any kind of scalping strategy. As far as I know, MT cannot support an ECN connection, and to get fast execution on trades, it takes an ECN, MT lags, freezes, sometimes there is a delay when executing a trade…

I would use cTrader or NinjaTrader for scalping, they are ECN, and have tick charts, M1,2,3,4,5,45…

:slight_smile:

I just become a convert to Protrader - limitless trading as my charting software. Their data feed is much more impressive than that of my broker and you can fully customize any chart type to any time/data frame. The secret is to find the right combination for you. What’s important to remember is the same PA forms all frames. The same techniques you use on the higher frames you can used down at the lower thus opening up the world of PA scalping. I employ a box break technique and to illustrate the difference have a look at these two charts.

5min EURJPY

377 tick EURJPY

Some call it noise, I call it profit.

Interesting you say that. Although I have just converted to different charting software, I still trade on MT4 with a “trade terminal” EA provided by my broker. And have absolutely none of these issues. IMO what it highlights is that in a world where every single pip counts, every aspect of your plan must be accounted for. Having the right tools for the job is critical.

All the best for the weekend lads,

Bob

Its only noise when you don’t know how to listen properly :wink:

'best

Darth

That’s what my mate says about heavy metal!:54:LOL

Best

My question is….for all who trade the lower timeframes. Did you start trading with lower timeframes right away or did you learn PA from something like a daily chart like Fox teaches and master it before moving onto the lower charts?

That’s easy. PA is subjective. You just have to find what works for you. A individuals speculators journey prior to their introduction to PA trading will greatly influence what time frame they choose. One advantage of lower time frames is you don’t have to worry to much about the bigger picture. Inter-day trading is controlled by institutes who in turn are controlled by their clients needs. Understand this and you’re on your way to hearing the market.