Price Action That Matters

Thanks for sharing such information. It’s really appreciated.

Soz, I do not.

krugman25, do you do one on one coaching?

Hi krugman 25 Im new here to babypips.com and was wondering if you have available your EA? is it on sale?

Thank you, very informative.
An advice please, which EMA would you use for H1 and H4 chart.

Kind regards

Hey everyone, it’s been sooooo long… years. What happened to babypips? looks like it got a facelift, haha.

Just an FYI to anyone who might drift through here. This thread has long since gone to sleep. Unfortunately I just don’t have time to teach up-and-comers anymore, but there is an endless amount of free learning material online. I have a new thread going which is for looking at trade setups, bouncing ideas and comradery. Check it out at Trade Ideas (Using Price-Action & Patterns) . Hope to see you there!

1 Like

Thank you for sharing! I totally resonate with this.

1 Like

Wow… it has been a long time since I got a Babypips notification in my email… Sandra, thank you and I’m glad you can relate, and that post was about 5 years ago!

I don’t trade forex anymore. In the end, it started me on a journey to discover my capabilities, and I’d say today, I’m a Christian, husband and father, mentor and entrepreneur, in that order. I suppose one could be a trader successfully if it were a full-time job, but I found that I was tackling it because I didn’t believe in my own capabilities in my job. I’m happy to say that today, I have found that I can help other people enough to have a very good position where I work, and trading isn’t part of my life anymore.

All the best in your journey, and remember that your you have no idea how great your potential is.

Cheers, Steve

1 Like

To anyone who wanders through here you can check out my blog at http://tradingwithkrugman.com/

Hi Krugman,
This is possibly the most detailed and clear breakdown of PA theory that I have come across.
Bravo for your timeless and selfless work and I hope I can bring something to the group.

1 Like

Thank you @Jungletrader ! I am glad you got value from this thread. After all these years I still trade exactly this same way, albeit better since I have that much more experience under my belt. This thread has long since been retired and not really in the business of teaching price action principles anymore.

While I don’t teach price action anymore, I still regularly offer my perspective on markets. You can find me doing that here on BabyPips, as well as on Twitter and TradingView.