Price Action That Matters

It turned out to be a failed reversal, with a higher low. Let’s see if there will be a higher high or lower high.

A lower high is in place, forming a head & shoulders pattern. Let’s watch if the neck line is broken, followed by a lower low.

He said he had to focus on his job. but hope he’s good

'best

darth

Hey all well here’s to a successful 2015.

'best

darth

Hey everyone, it’s Aaron Kruger! Just wanted to let everyone know I am doing fine. As most of you know I took a hiatus from this thread because I became very busy with the company I work for. I am still very busy with the company but I plan on becoming ‘slightly’ active in this forum. I have been studying point and figure analysis that I believe can help take price action trading to the next level in successful and profitable trading. I appreciate everyone who kept posting in here while I was going and keep it alive here. Because I am very very limited in time I have I will be investing most of time into making new trading videos for my youtube channel and also finishing up my new website. That doesn’t mean I won’t be active here but I will be spending much less time that I use to. Glad to be back :slight_smile:
~Aaron Kruger

Oh yeah, I also wanted to mentioned that I have been secretly behind the scenes been working on a point and figure indicator as well as a point and figure EA that I hope to be able to release to the public sometime in the next few months.
God bless :slight_smile:

Hey good to see you Krungman!

Hi Krugman, great to see you back. Hope you didn’t get caught up in Swissnado

Yes, great to see you back. More so to note your new interest in P&F charts. Hv a great day!

Two charts I am looking at today are GBPUSD and NZDUSD.

If you look at GBPUSD, you currently have a bearish engulfing bar on a resistance line. Also we know that USD is ‘said’ to be the stronger currency moving forward, so that is just some more confluence to that trade.

If you look at NZDUSD, you see rejection of an area where it broke out of and looks like it went back up to retest it.

I like both charts, maybe GBPUSD more as the signal is bigger.

Took sell stop at break of GBPUSD bearish engulfing bar. Targeting the 1.5 level for a 2:1 ratio trade.

Just read the following in a book:

"[B]The smartest traders are interested in making money, not news, & will not seek out the reporters.

When even the weakest traders finally enter the market there is no one left to buy. The market needs a greater fool who is willing to buy higher so that others can sell out with profits.

When there is no one left, the market can only go one way, and it is the opposite of what the news is telling readers.[/B]"

Hello everyone,

Thank you Aaron, for starting this highly educational thread!

I need help; I’m struggling to find an ethical Forex broker to trade Price Action. Since I plan to trade in the same manor as all of you here, would you mind recommending a broker that would accept US customers?

Thanks again Aaron and everyone else for the education you are providing here!!

Peace.

Joseph

I use Oanda, for its good reputation. But more importantly because it has an office in my country of residence so that I can go to their [B]physical [/B]office if need to.

The recent CHF shock was an excellent test for brokers. Google news for how brokers were impacted ([B]FXCM [/B]& [B]Alpari [/B]needed bailout. [B]Excel Markets[/B] went bust.). More importantly, how they handle customer losses. That shd give you a clue [B]how you will be treated[/B].

Peace & Bliss!

Very good point Henry! Peace of mind is very important. You happen to know if Aaron and the majority here in the thread use it also?
I can’t wait to start practicing/manually back-testing the 3 Ducks System. It’s just I need to decide on a broker, so as to use their data for back-testing and make it as realistic as possible.
Thanks again for your response…
-Joseph

If i am not mistaken, some here use or used FXCM, for some reasons that I do not know. Perhaps because it is one of the largest. Perhaps because of its advertisements/marketing. To me, as long as it is not among the newest & the smallest is good enough, so that it has some degree of staying power.

Google <broker name> + scam or law suit and see if it was involved in one form or another of scandals or law suits before you decide.

Peace & Bliss!

Jeez, look at all those Cob webs…

Heh, I wonder what happened to everyone? Did they blow up? :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol,

Well I know of a few:
Barracus took his money and ran
EternalnewB is building up his portfolio
Darth francis went full time trading

the rest I do not know. How you keeping up yourself Kevin?

Best

Kas

Any idea where Krugman is at this point?