Price Action Trading Journal

There is 100 percent in all markets,if you think that markets with so much money its not 100 percent ruled by some group of people then you have a problem dude. About news,i will shock you BRO NOT NEWS MOVE MARKET ,BUT MARKET MOVES THE NEWS :rofl: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: remember that your whole trading life. You have no idea who i am ,and why i type those words,I can give you some pictures that will shock you ,and will make you feed sorry about understand of markets,but i cant because admins will delete it suddenly,as they did last time. You have no idea who brokers are,and how they work,also i am sure you got no idea who moves the markets,and why there are gaps,. But you speack all this nonsense to me about ā€˜ā€˜there is no 100 percent in forexā€™ā€™ bro in this market is too much money for it to be not 100 percent sure. Use your brain. :kissing_heart:

loooooooooooooool, listen bud, u can be whoever u wanna be, i don t give a dimeā€¦ahahahaha yeah, U are RIGHT!!! i give up. i m dum and ur smart, keep on the good work. i ll go and look up why gaps are made in the market. :smile: ah and i m gonna ignore you.
cheers

1 Like

Listen to me ,nothing from what you do have to do with real market,you make so much analysis,but it doesnt work this way. And i can explain you why;
You say PIN bar/ fine they will give you pin bar,you want reverse pattern? fine they will give you everything you want . You want line on chart? suport or resistance? fine,they will give you that suport and resistance ,then they will bring price to that line ,will make the price to stop there for 1-2 hours for majority to sell or buy ,and then they will move price against them.
You say ''but listen ,few days or even few weeks ago that line of suport or resistance worket.Of course it worket ,but you didnt made money,and not others ,thats why it worket. And some times when liquidity in market is low ,they try to make you feel that this TA works,will give u some times profit,but that is made only for you to believe in that,and next 10 times they will stop you out. The only think they want from you is to make you open possition,so that they can move price against and make them profit,and they will do everything to make you join market.Again,you want pin bar? fine.You want lines? fine. You want excuse why they stoped you out your buy possition when a good new was released? fine,they bring you TV -so called experts and they boolshit majority. Bro use your brain and you will see that on charts each and every day :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

would consider this with volumes. thanks

you are hurting yourself emotionally with your style of trading. I trade to survive on the long term and to be disciplined, not to sacrifice my health for money.

@coolBuTcute.01, If you think you have a strategy and you know how to beat the brokers, there is a forum space for trading systems. Post your system on the trading system forums and we will evaluate it and see what it is worth. If it is worth something, then I could incorporate it into my strategy and make it part of what I do. Send me the link when you post the principles on trading systems forum space.

Even if i post ,it will be immediately deleted by admins ,as they did last time :kissing_heart:

@coolBuTcute.01, I donā€™t think the admins are after you. I wonder if you understand what this is all about.
Well, if you believe the admins are after you, then post it on forex factory and send me the link to the thread. The admins there are different from the admins here.

Look what a found for you guys. This is GBP/USD M30 chart, this trick they used on past month ,in april. Ahahahaha beautifull manipulation, freacking BEAUTIFULL :rofl: :rofl:

1-beautifull line for majority,they will sell at that line.
2-They show you that this line is working and you can keep selling it,but of course you wont get alot of points in your dirrection :rofl: :rofl:
3-Price comes back to that line,because they know you will trade it once again,you will sell it one more time,you can see that they intentionally stoped price there for few hours,so that everyone will get the momentum
4-They move price up ,of course,so that they can profit and you lose.
5-After they stoped you out,they bring price back immeditely ,and you will think that this is fake breack out :rofl: :rofl:
6-After price comes back in a fast way and people think this is fake breack out,they stop price so that people can sell it once again :rofl: :rofl:
Then of course they got stopped out. BEAUTIFULL MANIPULATION,BEAUTIFULL.NEVER SEEN THIS ONE BEFORE :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

My point is,for those who use Techinical Analysis,guys,how do you anticipate something like that?AHAHAHAHA

One of the rules of trading is that you should never predict price. Flow with your strategy. Provided your strategy has positive expectancy. Until you learn not to predict but to flow with your strategy, you will always find something intriguing and fascinating like this.

no manipulation there lol, it s an descending wedge if u wanna use chart patternsā€¦basic TAā€¦odds are is gonna break up, even if u sold at trendline u d get out at BE when it breaks it lolā€¦ without volume or anything else on the chart, price isn t able to make higher lows or higher highs anymore, it s getting squizzed, the waves are getting smaller and smallerā€¦there s no manipulation thereā€¦there is only if ur a tottal ignorant and u have no idea what u doing, and then u should t be trading with real moneyā€¦ i meanā€¦c mon :smile:
a good example of manipulation would be buying on bad news, and viceversa, cos price more often then not goes up on bad news and drops on good news. or fake breaks etcā€¦takin out breakout traders and SL,s and then continuingā€¦that is manipulation, this is just basic knowledge all over the placeā€¦oh, and if the broker is regulated, all they can do is increase spread and not even that by too much or they ll lose clientsā€¦the plug in for stops and wicks and whatnot can only be used by offshore brokers(not regulated). so on and so forthā€¦i mean, c monā€¦who d be trading with eal money not knowing basic stuffā€¦manipulation!!! :smile:
oh, and i forgot why the gaps are made< cos some1 is messin with mt4 platform during weekends? :smile: :smile: :smile: i wonder who makes trazactions during weekedns while market is closed for retail? mhhh MANIPULATION and EVIL MIDGETS!!! :smile:

1 Like

Taking Responsibility

Some traders take trading to be gambling. When they suddenly discover a strategy they believe will give them quick profits, they let all hell loose when the first trade is a profit of 10% of capital. Then the next trade is a 15% increase in capital. Hop yah! That dream of retiring on an island in Bermuda becomes clearer. So, they start aiming for the great profits. They have discovered the secret of Warren Buffet. But that is when reality sets in. The next trade becomes a loss of 50% of capital. Undeterred, they strive on. The next trade reduces capital to 10%. Before long, they receive that call from their broker. They have been margin called.

That is when the blaming game starts. They first blame the broker because he was manipulating quotes. Then on the market makers who have a secret agenda. Next, the stop hunters who have funds against their retail funds. Finally, on technical analysis and all its shortcomings? Why didnā€™t technical analysis predict all these loss?

What those traders lack is knowledge of the market. They have never realized that anything can happen in the market. Therefore, they fail to think in probabilities. Because the first two trades were profits, they became overconfident and thought of the certainty of their trades rather than thinking of the probability. They failed to take only high probability setups. They stopped trading with the market in their favor.

Those traders eventually become afraid of the trading business and the actors involved in it who they believe are after their hard earned money.

Eventually they become part of the 75% who are casualties in trading.

They never took responsibility for their trading. If only they knew what it means to take responsibility they would have realized that the strategy they started with was close to the holy grail. But they never knew because they never took responsibility.

1 Like

Look bro

USD/CAD CHART today.

it s irelevant, that was a win, price moved down, at some point it s gonna go back upā€¦ i m selling UJ just cos i saw ur post saying that they gonna mark it up :smile: so i looked at the chart and there it was: MANIPULATIONā€¦fake break of yesterday s low that is acting as resist right now, catching traders long and takin price short. thanks for that :slightly_smiling_face: :shushing_face:

banked half stop at BE, good start of the day, sold aussie yen earlier today still in that trade. happy tradding :slightly_smiling_face:

If you have nothing useful to add to this journal, @coolBuTcute.01, please post your charts somewhere else.

Success. USDJPY. Short

Reason for Trade Entry: There was a consolidation on the downtrend and now the trend is continuing. The three bar reversal pattern seen at a swing high is at the resistance of a trendline and it looks good. The three bar reversal pattern satisfies the criteria for this pattern. I checked market control and the pattern reinforces the downtrend continuation. There is not much traffic in the direction of the trend and the last bar shows that this rejection came with high momentum and volatility. Placed pending order.

Trade Management: Pending order triggered. It was time to close this pair because a three bar reversal pattern has appeared and price has crossed the trendline. I think it is going up against my position.

Trade Result Remarks: Closed the position for 15 pips profit. A reversal pattern has appeared.

Loss. EURCAD. Long.

Reason for Trade Entry: I saw price at the point 3 of the 123 pattern and also that price was at the support level of a trendline that was formerly resistance. So, this is a significant trendline and at this diagonal support, a two bar reversal pattern has formed. So, all these confluence point to a big trading opportunity. The bullish two bar reversal is significantly large and appears to be at a swing low. So, I think I will go long here. The momentum of the bullish bar is very strong, so strong that it cannot be ignored. Also, there is little traffic in the direction I want to take the trade (edit: was wrong here.). When I placed a pending order, it was immediately triggered.

Trade management: Noticed regrettably that there is traffic in the direction of the trade. Have to keep my arms crossed. Didnā€™t see it initially because I was too fast in analyzing. The traffic was too strong and my undoing. A pin bar has appeared and now price is going down against my long position. I believe it will go down further so have to cut short my losses. Closed the position.

Trade Result Remarks: Closed the position with a 27 pips loss. Have to learn next time about looking for traffic in the direction of the trade. Never be excited when an opportunity presents itself. Do proper analysis first.

Loss. AUDUSD. Short.

Reasons for trade entry: I have been anticipating this pattern after the bearish engulfing pattern formed and the pending order was not triggered. So, one thing I would say is that I did not diligently follow my trading plan before placing the trade. But from the little analysis I did, I saw that a new trend was forming since the trend line has been breached and this should be a downtrend. There is a 123 pattern that is taking shape and at the 3 a pin bar has formed which is confluent with the 50% Fibonacci level when taken from 1 to 2. The pattern has high volatility compared to preceding bars and satisfies the criteria for pin bars. Pending order placed.

Trade Management: Pending order triggered. A bearish engulfing pattern has appeared on the touch of the trendline and this keeps my hope alive that the position will go downwards after this little consolidation. A three bar reversal has also appeared after it, attesting to the battle going on. After this, a very strong bullish candle came which went up to the resistance, putting the position into potential loss. But I will not close it yet but allow it to continue because I think the resistance will hold. The bullish candle seems exhausted. I got stopped out because I did not follow the trading plan. I should have closed position when the three bar reversal pattern appeared but was rationalizing that it was the Asian session and things would turn around during the London session.

Trade Result Remarks: I have called myself unprintable names when I realized I was stopped out. I am not trading the news or sessions, I am trading price patterns and when a pattern appears, I have to react to it. I failed in this trade because I did the opposite. Now I have a loss on my hands due to my own fault. Lessons learned.

Lessons note: When price is ranging at 3 of the 123 pattern, donā€™t trade. Principle violated.

We all need an edge in trading. An edge can be defined as having the ability to execute high probability trades. With an edge, we will make consistent profits and survive in the trading business in the long term.

But no one person can master all the different aspects that are involved in trading. I think trading has lots of facets that no one person can master it all. What do you expect of a $5 trillion a day industry?

Some traders have an edge in position trading, some in scalping, others in day trading or swing trading. Some traders know how to set the perfect entry while others have their strength in risk management. Whatever aspect of trading you are good at, try to have an edge in it.

Above all, maintain that edge. Yes, maintenance of success has been cited as a pitfall facing every trader. Think about this: if you discover you have an edge, what would you do to maintain it?

For one, I recommend you keep a journal. This will help you discover when you are losing that edge. Second is never forgetting what you were doing to have that edge. Yes, very important. Third is to be generous and share your secrets with other traders. Generosity helps you to hone that edge and be a complete master over it.

So, if you have an edge, please make sure you maintain it.

UJ bearish engulfing on 4hr previous support turned resist