Price Action Trading That Actually worked For me

Hello babypips guys,
I started my forex Journey 3 years ago and learned a lot from this community. I have been successful sometimes and failed with the other method but the actual stability what I felt was when I completely switched to PA. So now I believe all news impacts are just translated to PA. I am happy to share all of my trades and analysis here. I have already slowed down pace of my trading (5-6 trades) and it also proved a powerful step in successful trading as I just started dropping low probability trade. Hope my contributions will be beneficial for this community.

1 Like

Hello Bluebirds

Not sure what your pace of trading is? 5/6 trades a week?
If so, that sounds about right for me too.

Look forward to monitoring your progress and hopefully
picking up a few tips

avoiding low probability trades sounds like a very wise
starting point

Regards

@Jerome32 5/6 trades a week are enough if executed at proper level. The game changer factor for my trading is the good risk reward in my trades. With good risk/reward only a 35-40% win rate can make a trader to profitable for long run.

Good idea, strictly forex I go through 1-2 trades a week but a trade may be composed of a hedge or diversity of positions. Typically I don’t trade 1 pair alone, I supplement my latest AUDUSD buy trade with smaller positions short the USD as well like EURUSD and USDJPY.

My todays pick is NZD/USD. The pair is in bearish trend on longterm with a correction move for last few months. On daily time frame pair showed rejection from the overhead resistance at 0.6950 area and formed a tripple top.

Just on the overhead resistance, pair formed a Inside bar pattern on D1 that broke to the lower side.

Getting confirmation from the daily time frame, I would now go to the lower timeframe 4H for an entry point that give me a reasonable Reward to my risk.
Placed a sell limit order at just break of Mother bar at D1 and 40% retrace of 4H BEEB. The risk on this trade is 2.5% of my capital with an expected reward of 5%.

Disclaimer: Sharing trade ideas is not any trade recommendation for traders.

1 Like

Oooh nice! :blush: A new trading journal I could check out every now and then. Haha. :smiley: Welcome to BP @Bluebirds! :slight_smile: And good luck with your trading! :smiley: I’m sure we’ll learn so much from you.