Price Action Trading Tool

I Trade using price action , based on swing structure breakout by analyzing two timeframe.
Bu my biggest issue was that I was unable to enter at the right time. Even if my trading method was correct, by the time i look at the chart, the entry price has already gone. Thus I am forced to miss my trade. When I try to revenge trade on the similar currency pairs which have yet to move, I get my stop loss hit as that currency pair is made of both weak currency and the only reason It did not move because it was poorly corelated with the moving pairs.

I do not know how many of you face similar situation, but if you do face situation like me, you could try this price action trading tool name Multipair Analyzer.
Capture

After using this multipair analyzer, It help me not to miss any trade. It scans all the trading pairs desire to trade for swing structure break and alerts me at the right moment so I could take the final look at the charts at the right time and take the trade if possible. Best part is , it also calculate the probability percent of the market movement, so that i can avoid week currency pairs which may move sideways.
The logic used by this tool is as image below.

As this section of the forum is posting about tools that has changed your life, I am positive sharing this will definitely help price action traders who trade manually.

Video related to this tool.

How does this part work? And where can you get it? Who makes it?

You mean how the probability is calculated ? Well it scans all the currency pairs related to the pair you want to check, and sort them into two categories either up market or down market.
Next probability of going up =( total up market / total market)*100
Same as down… then check which direction the currency pair is going and accordingly displays its probability of either up or down.

You can get the Ea using the download link at the YouTube video description.

Yea, that’s what I meant.

So you’re saying if a pair is currently going up, that makes it probable that it will continue to go up? That doesn’t sound like probability. Do I have that right?

Did you make this EA?

You are partially right… What i am saying is that if “EURUSD” is going up and all the other EUR pairs are going up and USD pairs are going down, then the probability of EURUSD going up is more.

1 Like

Oh the basket all pairs with that currency. Ok, makes a little more sense.

1 Like

hello please i need someone to help me convert mt4 indicators to work on mt5 platform please