PRICE ACTION TRADING with CANDLESTICKS

Oh Well…back to bed…see what’s up later. It could have been worst.

Good Morning.

I am watching UC and EU and GJ

UC has found support in the 1.3030 and 1.3010 area. So I am seeking to buy in these areas. 1.3010 is the lowest seller’s resistance now turned to support.

1 Like

EU has now reached strong resistance and the highest support level for buyers, now turned to resistance, in this zone.

I am bearish on the GJ because of this weekly chart setup. Now 1H is responding to this resistance area.

1H chart

Also on my radar today is the AU

Interesting stuff, nice to see some pure PA on here. I’ll be following along. Good luck out there!

Trades look ok so far.

Thank you SimonTemplar!

1 Like

Closed my GJ. Understanding a bit more about some pairs. UJ buy influence GJ at the moment. Better to cut early

Another pair to watch USDChf

Not so happy with myself today at all. Was in some good trades and made a whole mess.

Closed EU +81pips, UC +2pips, AU - 35pips

Good Morning.

Long UC.

Short EU

1 Like

Long GJ 4H support.

Closed my GJ tradwe +2pips not too sure what its doing.

Update on Trades.

I was shaken out of my UC long trade, but re-entered at 1H support.

You and I both on the short EU trade. In profit about 40 pips so far, and hoping for a home run.

There is some major trend line convergence, so when this breaks it is going to be big.

Hey krugman25. Great, +47 at the moment hoping for another good 45 to 70pip run. Whacky markets though.

1 Like

Great job! You and I entered short around the same price point. I am aiming for a larger price target but will likely be holding for a couple weeks.

Thanks krugman25! My trading personality appreciates day and short swing trades. I like to take profit and go hunting again! Lets see how these go.

1 Like