Price action Vs Stochastic indicators

Exactly. I like it

all trading strategies have downtimes, I think you are good

Hi tommor !! I wanna update on how my trading plan work this week …:frowning: when I try to follow D1 trend for example D1 is uptrend so I look only for entry long on smaller time frame. Then D1 showing hammer and I think good to look for long on H4 and when I scroll to see H4 price is in down trend but I try to look for price action to enter long ( follow D1) I saw some hammer and enter long then produce goes down follow H4 direction ;( in here I wanna know if I didn’t notice the price action correctly?? Or enter too early ? One more thing I notice that if D1 is on uptrend and H4 is on uptrend too if there is price action to go long on H4 and D1 it will be follow my plan … so here I am confuse when D1 and H4 are in different directions…:frowning: thanks :pray:

I follow the D1 trend direction. Its inevitable that the H4 chart will sometimes be moving in the opposite direction to the D1. But the D1 usually wins.

Its also inevitable that sometimes price will do the less probable of two things. If your TA says price will rise from a certain formation 60% of the time then that means that 40% of the time it will fall. This doesn’t mean you made a mistake by going long.

Have you done fundamental analysis? Perhaps, there were some news which stimulated some fluctuations against indicators.

Exactly you need a confluence of many factors