Price HIke with Metatrader 4 platform

I heard there is price hike with MQL4.
I was planning to start as broker.

Need suggestions from all of you guys which trader platform is good to start as a broker?

MQL4 or MT4?

OhhmMy mistake Its MT4.

Even i searched about few provides which provides MT4 whitelabel and it cost arround $6499 per month

and i have searched other platforms like Ninjatrader, Mobiustrader 7 and i found out Mobius trader 7 available at relatively low cost as compared with MT4

That is what I thought so :smile:

No idea on costs and features, I hope someone can help you out on this stuff.
Out of curiosity, why do you wanna start as a broker?

It’s pretty surprising to know that you are wanting to start straight away as a broker.

I think you will earn a good amount once you become a good broker and traders start trading through you.

Yes. You may earn good but you will have to wait for a very long time to let people trade through you and there is a long way to go. You will have to be very patient because it might happen that you feel like giving up. I think first you can trade and see through the eyes of a trader that what all they want from a broker and then you can go ahead. Try using Fxview and FXTM if you wish to trade because they are user friendly .

cTrader is a good platform and I heard that Spotware make it easy for brokers to obtain the license for it.