Price Movement Learniiiiing

Where can I learn about price movement comprehensively, beyond Babypips?

I’ve been studying Al Brooks price action course. Pretty good, but you’ll have to pay for it!

2 Likes

Al Brooks is a master at price action. There are some Youtube clips of him analysing charts on Youtube. They are not easy to follow and even harder when you try this on your own charts.

Alan Farley, author of The Master Swing Trader, is also an expert on this subject, and equally hard to follow.

But learning from these guys is like asking for your first driving lesson from Max Verstappen. Start with trends, the building blocks of every strategy.

1 Like

I’m only 15% of the way through Al Brooks course and I must say it is a breath of fresh air to do a course where someone is not just giving you the basics. I also love that he gets you remove all the unnecessary indicators from the charts and just use EMA’s and then just teaches you how to read the candle sticks (price action). Some of his terminology isn’t the easiest to follow as he uses his own abbreviations etc, but it’s not to difficult to get the hang of.

Already I find myself looking at the charts and I can hear my inner Al telling me what’s happening on each candle stick and I have so far been quite accurate at forecasting what’s will happen next. However, I’ve still got a lot to learn so won’t be jumping into the deep end just yet!

3 Likes

I get it .sometimes, a course that goes deeper than the basics really helps you see how the market works. Just keep soaking up that knowledge!