PRICE reversal nobody focuses on price

nobody focuses on price
while we do just that in our everyday life
we wait until there is a sold to buy something
I have created this topic where i will be posting bargain prices of some pairs tHat i have discovered
use a demo account to test
and i am not responsible for any loss

USDCHF

What i mean by buy only is
to wait for the hourly or half an hour candle to close as bearish then you enter with a buy using the close price of the last bearish candle as your mental stop loss

and what i mean by sell only
to wait for the hourly or half an hour candle to close as bullish then you enter with a sell using the close price of the last bullish candle as your mental stop loss

EURUSD
to wait for the hourly or half an hour candle to close as bearish then you enter with a buy using the close price of the last bearish candle as your mental stop loss
to wait for the hourly or half an hour candle to close as bullish then you enter with a sell using the close price of the last bullish candle as your mental stop loss

USDJPY

AUDUSD

USDCAD

not responsible for any loss

EURGBP
not responsible for any loss

I hope you followed the directions and made good money