Hello, I am back to posting my progress. I have some ways to go but I have been learning and been refining my plan over the from last time I posted. Mainly, I didn’t have many entries depending on my style but my goal always been trading the plan.
Over time, I keep reviewing my results of missed entries and trades which I had to refine then found out I had some things to work on.
- Support/Resistance: I had some grasp of understanding but It’ still needed improvement. Especially, when your chart is covered in lines. Decided to Keeping it Simple.
- Market Structure & Mult-timeframe Anaylsis; I would see the Trend on the Daily but the Weekly shows a Reversal Candle. I would end up taking entries where I shouldn’t have.
- Missed Entries (psychology): This was recent because it happened on my Swing Entries when I would finish this quickly slight because I had a small account.
These past few months, basically I started becoming more self aware(psychology) of things I was weak in because I lack self-disciple, focusing on to many thing at once when I should just practice one concept at a time, and psychology. Normally, I would just stop after three months because I wasn’t getting the results I wanted but this is actually is a Journey.
This is my Plan.
- Trading Plan: My go to setups and written out plan
- Weekly + Daily Watch-list (i will be posting)
- Weekly Review - (I will be posting but in a Simple form)
- Practicing Support/Resistance, Structure, Price Action and etc.
- Psychology - This is super Important.
I made sure since I started this thread I would always do my weekly review(in evernote) and haven’t missed once because this is a business. I must treat it as one. I still have some ways to go but I will keep posting my progress. I am excited!!!